The Official 2013 NBA Finals Thread: San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat

Who takes home the Larry O'Brien trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Switzerland. I was happy either way.
The supporters of other teams who gang up against Heat supporters are the worst.
The Spurs supporters on this board have been extremely well measure and gracious which I respect more than anything.

shut up. ur a hater of haters which makes you a super hater

lebrondanny.jpg

shut up. ur a hater of haters which makes you a super hater

Everyone hate Switzerland. They pretend to be neutral and then they hate the haters who hate the haters which makes them super haters which makes them develop a weapon that has a cork screw on it.

Don't make me open a bottle of Chardonnay on your ass PN.

Everyone hate Switzerland. They pretend to be neutral and then they hate the haters who hate the haters which makes them super haters which makes them develop a weapon that has a cork screw on it.

Don't make me open a bottle of Chardonnay on your arse PN.

go to bed

Wow. "If there's ever a franchise that owes a player that owes a player. It is Dwyane Wade" Stephen A. Smith.
Paul Pierce is ******* livid right now

One thing of note to come out of yesterdays post game was something Battier said. I know he has a lot of haters but I think he hit the nail on the head during his press conference post game. When asked about the pressure that LeBron and the whole Heat team are under he responds with

"Pressure..... Pressure is putting food on the table for your family, pressure is paying the mortgage.... This.. this is just a game"*

*not a exact quote but that's basically what he said

Great last game, Leonard 3 and Duncan's layup, the Spurs could have won, plus they threw away game 6. I think the Heat were probably pretty lucky in the end but you need a bit of luck. Back to back now, the challenge for the threepeat is on.

Going to be an interesting year next season.

I really felt for Timmy, I think he knew that was his last chance.

Miami fans are like when some farts in a crowded room, everyone knows it stinks, but you avoid it and pretend its not in the room until its gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally fed up with the Clippers and Donald Sterling, the Doc Rivers and Danny Ainge are (apparently) done dealing with them. They've called off the talks and Doc is no longer interested in coaching the Clippers.

I love the ones that have listed in their teams Man U, Miami Heat.

They are the saddest of the sad.

Miami fans are like when some farts in a crowded room, everyone knows it stinks, but you avoid it and pretend its not in the room until its gone.
How long have you followed the NBA?
Hey, you're not supposed to let the farter know you know they farted.

Hint:

• The anti Heat supporters are far more annoying then Heat supporters. You call Bandwagon I call anti bandwagon. Hating a team BECAUSE they win. so much worse.

Carry on.

ScreenShot2013-06-20at10.16.49PM_original_crop_north.jpg

God I wish I could go back and check the time the tossers like you put the heat in the other teams category.

95% would be after July 2010
Mavs supporter and a norf supporter. No wonder you're such a sad individual.
lol. owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back