The Official 2014 North Board Cricket Thread (All Forms)

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith was right.....MJ only gets out guys that cant bat.

That's why Amla is trudging off the ground for a second ball quack.....:rolleyes:
Did he seriously say that?

Sent from my Samsung iPhone using Tapatalk 4

Calling Twinkletoes and a Majak/Eric reference....:p

I was thinking more of a Spinal Tap reference. If he's all de Kock then shirley his box would have to be like that plastic egg the bass player (Harry Shearer) finds himself fully trapped in.

article-2129398-1295D8C6000005DC-584_634x397.jpg

Rogers for Hughes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stumps Day 3. SA in a very strong position, at 369 runs ahead with six wickets in hand and two days remaining. If their captain Smith had balls he'd declare overnight, with rain expected on day 5 and no team in history scoring over 300 in the fourth innings at Port Elizabeth. We shall see.

Rogers run out for 107. Aus have one wicket remaining. We're utterly cactus. We'll be heading into the 3rd test level, which should make for a great test, both literally and figuratively. Steyn's reverse swing today has bamboozled us no end!

Rogers run out for 107. Aus have one wicket remaining. We're utterly cactus. We'll be heading into the 3rd test level, which should make for a great test, both literally and figuratively. Steyn's reverse swing today has bamboozled us no end!

Couldn't believe that result, from where we were when I went to sleep. There is always fragility in the batting, but you couldn't have expected it to all fail so spectacularly after the openers' stand. And as usual, the main guy who stood up (even though his innings ended stupidly) was the one most people had in the gun before this innings. I'm glad I'm not a selector.

Have to hand it to Steyn - no better way to answer the constant chatter about Johnson now being the most fearsome bowler in the world.

The search for a reliable batting lineup continues.

Fwiw earlier in the thread I noted Lyon's demenaour and how it might reflect the group's attitude. There was a whiff of getting ahead of themselves.

Well that's sorted. Regroup and demolish these boers now. Need to keep the record intact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back