List Mgmt. The Official 2017 "Worth a Look" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate these standalone threads. They go for hundreds of pages but when have they ever resulted in us getting said player?
-Josh Caddy to North
-Dustin Martin to North
-Josh Kelly to North
-and now Jake Stringer to North

Seriously the "______ to North" title threads are the kiss of death and are embarrassing. Just post it in the general trade and FA thread. Delete.

Reread the thread title :)

Btw seems you care too much about what other supporters think? Who cares what they think and then it can't be embarrassing to you.

A bold statement to back 'our culture' would be to target these four players that could all help our midfield.
They are all gettable and if they understand the others are coming it is more likely they will come and think they are becoming part of something that is exciting.

Adams, Rockliff, Stringer, Motlop

Pagan would have got something more out of each of these guys. With our current culture, I don't know.

Current players will feel pressure to find more than they have already given and the four recruits egos would have them trying to prove to this new group they are as good ad they think they are.

A bold statement to back 'our culture' would be to target these four players that could all help our midfield.
They are all gettable and if they understand the others are coming it is more likely they will come and think they are becoming part of something that is exciting.

Adams, Rockliff, Stringer, Motlop

Pagan would have got something more out of each of these guys. With our current culture, I don't know.

Current players will feel pressure to find more than they have already given and the four recruits egos would have them trying to prove to this new group they are as good ad they think they are.
Adams?

Just heard on radio here that Fasolo might be tradable. I wouldn't be against getting him.

Is there a thread about this? Should be....
We missed on Kelly and Martin, so the clear next best is Stringer. .

finding it hard to see the logic here,

we miss out of 2 of the best mids in the league where we are desperately lacking, because we dont get them we then target a 2nd tier forward that we have plenty of stocks of?

and this fixes our massive midfield deficiency in which way???

Just heard on radio here that Fasolo might be tradable. I wouldn't be against getting him.

All I've heard re Fasolo being gettable is that he may wish to return to WA and hence be seeking a trade.

Pick over 100?

Hard to know about where he is at - not touching the off field stuff but on field he is now very inconsistent. He is younger than I thought he was (25 now) but still borderline for our list. He seemed ready to really fire when he got injured in 2016, and hasn't really got back to form since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are looking at outside class does anyone think Rohan might have some upside? Has had some wretched run with inury

Doesn't have class though really, just has speed and breaks his ankle turning around to catch his keys.

Makes sense that he might head over to the West. I think he has X factor to add to our team, and is only 25.....but who knows.

He is exactly one of the things West Coast really needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back