List Mgmt. The Official 2017 "Worth a Look" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously the title of this thread was changed...guess the OP had a sudden change of heart.
It hasn't.

Its always been the 'Worth a look' and had the Now with Added Stringer has been there for about a week or so. This has never been a Stringer specific thread :)

It hasn't.

Its always been the 'Worth a look' and had the Now with Added Stringer has been there for about a week or so. This has never been a Stringer specific thread :)
Yes it has. The orginal post I made, was in the first half dozen replies to a new thread titled "Jake Stringer to North" (created within the past week and a half or so). This thread we are talking in now is an older thread, has been merged together with the "Stringer to North" thread. Facts. Guess the Mods realised how silly the "_____ to North" threads are.

Yes it has. The orginal post I made, was in the first half dozen replies to a new thread titled "Jake Stringer to North" (created within the past week and a half or so). This thread we are talking in now is an older thread, has been merged together with the "Stringer to North" thread. Facts. Guess the Mods realised how silly the "_____ to North" threads are.

Yep it, and other similar threads, were merged with this one.

Ah ok my apologies then :)

I am not sure where to post this but coaching wise imo we should look at Mackie for the backline and Mitchell for the midfield. What do other people think?

Mitchell, ay.

Mackie, nay.

Mitchell seemed an onfield General that took control.

Mackie was the very definition of handbagger and to me is akin to the recently departed Brad Green.

I understand what people are saying about Mackie because I didn't rate him as highly as the media either. However he was part of probably the best organised backline of the modern era and is a great communicator. I am excited about our backline players and these player grew up watching Geelong's success. He will have their respect from day one and will be able to convey a message.
It's a pity about Mitchell. Hodge would be a dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be right onto this over a latte and English fry up breakfast once Chaddy Food Court reopens. Big bans take big meals Harro.

Re Stringer, if our own investigation into why he's being offered up for trade reveals there's nothing too dramatic and unfixable, and if he hence states his desire to move to our club and we feel capable of satisfying the Dogs with our second and a player (who we too feel is expendable), I'm all for going after him also.

The vision of watching him burn off our midfield is etched into my brain forever, and he's young enough to play a big role in our revival.

Do it Euge!
Yeah I'd like him in our midfield and JZ permanent forward. Him cunners and lmac in the middle. Breaking tackles and dashing out of the middle.

Yeah I'd like him in our midfield and JZ permanent forward. Him cunners and lmac in the middle. Breaking tackles and dashing out of the middle.
he isnt a midfielders a$$ole

get some mid fielders rather than playing forwards in our midfield.
i reckon matt hanson would offer more in the middle.

he isnt a midfielders a$$ole

get some mid fielders rather than playing forwards in our midfield.
i reckon matt hanson would offer more in the middle.
Well I seem to remember him killing our midfield a couple of seasons back for speed and strength. Says it all really.

Don't think we could get the best out of him on a constant basis, can see him having a lot of quite games. Also while he does have line breaking pace he is not a midfielder, and we need quality midfielders.

I speak with him a couple of times per week and your friend is 100% correct.
Hey TT, next time you see him, can you please say "Hi from Egga" and then punch him in the dick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back