Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized this year I want to keep playing as long as possible," Redick told Mark Medina of the USA Today. "My goal is to play four more years. Year 18. That’s my goal. I’ll play to 39. Then my offseason, I’ll turn 40 and then I can walk away at that point. That’s my goal. We’ll see. The body has to hold up. But we’ll see."

We’ll see, if he sees

Don’t worry, you don’t need to be so emotional

DJrYsUxV4AAhcfk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I did not tip the Lakers to come out of the West, let alone win the championship
I get the whole being unbias but you do hammer your team when they don't play well even just for 1 game haha.

Denver just don't go away, they'll make the Lakers really have to work to close this out.
Denver are the younger, fitter team. Although they've played more post season bubble games than the Lakers, they're energised. Lakers look really old

From the outset I maintained the clippers and bucks/boston will content for the title.
Yeah fair call I've always been on the heat.

I said in the boston thread i would rather face the bucks than heat in the ECF and they all thought i was crazy.

Heat are scary, hopefully we can pick up another win and make it 2-2.

By far the worst aspect of the playoffs has been the NBA2k21 ads. I get it.....Lilard has had game his whole life.

Followed closely by the NBA ads themselves. Kayo sure do have very limited advertisers, which drive you to the point of insanity.

Lilard has had more airtime minutes than any other player these playoffs, and they went out meekly in the first round. Thats game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back