Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post pictures of George’s more effective than Paul. I’ll start.

1214567E-9FFF-4E3F-AD75-2D135BD58153.jpeg

38F01699-2295-45BA-8149-1909E39F0F36.png

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The Lakers (rightfully) will be favourites, but I don't think they will be clear cut favourites as most pundits think.

Denver are the only team in history to come back from two 3-1 deficits in the same playoffs series (granted it's more of a unique situation with no HCA in the Bubble) but they should not be taken lightly .

Should be a good series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
The Lakers (rightfully) will be favourites, but I don't think they will be clear cut favourites as most pundits think.

Denver are the only team in history to come back from two 3-1 deficits in the same playoffs series (granted it's more of a unique situation with no HCA in the Bubble) but they should not be taken lightly .

Should be a good series.

To be honest we have more of an advantage playing at home due to the altitude - though obviously that's great v the Jazz given we'd have game 7 at home, but not v the Clips.

So proud of this team... Would love some more narrative on us being a good team and less lolclippers but it is what it is. Hopefully we can take it to the Lakers.
Where have you been mate? First post all playoffs! We missed ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back