Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you been mate? First post all playoffs! We missed ya

Bit of a self imposed BigFooty ban, the Carlton board is a nightmare if you dare try to level critique.
I'll come out of retirement and maybe just avert my eyes to that part of BF.

I have been watching a shiiiiit tonne of hoops though, don't you worry. Probably shave a few more years off my life with this Nuggs run.

Playoff P

He was shooting in that last quarter like a bloke in F grade Tuesday night veterans basketball who had knocked back a few on the way in to the stadium.
Clippers sold the farm for that?? Can't help but laugh.......

Twitter is often a cesspool, but at it's best at times like this. So many good ideas for gif's that have to be noted for future use......

Bit of a self imposed BigFooty ban, the Carlton board is a nightmare if you dare try to level critique.
I'll come out of retirement and maybe just avert my eyes to that part of BF.

I have been watching a shiiiiit tonne of hoops though, don't you worry. Probably shave a few more years off my life with this Nuggs run.

The Board expects regular posting from you now

Watching Kemba Walker going 6/19 today and 1/9 from 3, I couldn’t help but think Terry Rozier wouldn’t let that happen.

Terry doesn't have to worry about meaningful playoff Basketball for awhile.

fyzc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not enough will be said about Jokic. Clips 0 answer for him and if they had to play again tomorrow they still wouldn’t have one.

AD will need his big boy pants on

Looks like Dwight goes from no role one series to key role the following series.

It is pretty interesting how different all of these teams are. They all seem to be really unique.

Looks like Dwight goes from no role one series to key role the following series.

It is pretty interesting how different all of these teams are. They all seem to be really unique.
Lebron and Kawhi can always get stuffed as far as I’m concerned. I want the humble 7 foot foreign dude with the obscene skill set dominating at the pointy end.

Lebron and Kawhi can always get stuffed as far as I’m concerned. I want the humble 7 foot foreign dude with an obscene skill set dominating at the pointy end.
Not sure if talking about basketball or whats in your pants kozi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back