Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2009
Gold Coast Suns
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Whomever is reigning NBA champion
s-l400.jpg

Possible recruit for Miami?

The Phoenix Mercury lost to the Lynx and will now leave the Bradenton, Florida bubble
Look2Me4Guidance
Instead, Diggins-Smith penetrated and tried to loft a pass to an open Brianna Turner. Napheesa Collier tipped the ball that Turner awkwardly grabbed while her feet were out of bounds.

Didn’t have their mind on the job

Instead, Diggins-Smith penetrated and tried to loft a pass to an open Brianna Turner. Napheesa Collier tipped the ball that Turner awkwardly grabbed while her feet were out of bounds.

Didn’t have their mind on the job

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Gordon Hayward isn't going to stop Tatum playing like dog sh*t.

True but we sorely miss his leadership and experience out there .

At a guess, I think Tatum has been drinking his own bathwater, think he is already at Mamba or Jordan levels, when he is nowhere near it yet.

BIt fed up of him playing for fouls as well. Sets a bad tone for the rest of the playing culture. We already have to deal with Smart's flopping

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham

At a guess, I think Tatum has been drinking his own bathwater, think he is already at Mamba or Jordan levels, when he is nowhere near it yet.

BIt fed up of him playing for fouls as well. Sets a bad tone for the rest of the playing culture. We already have to deal with Smart's flopping
He was like KAT today. I had to check his minutes to make sure he played the second half.

Was quieter than Gordon Hayward at BLM rally.

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Jayson Tatum was so bad today you may aswell call him Odell Beckham, he let some bitches s**t on his chest. And liked it.

God he was ******* useless

Safe to say boston fans have been doing this for him

jod23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back