Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers looked on point today. Loved what Dwight brings. Just need him to be physical against Jokic and get him in foul trouble. If Jokic doesn't fire, Nuggets don't stand a chance. Game 2 will be interesting

Just came on here to discuss the MVP. I've been seeing it everywhere that everyone is up in arms about LeBron not being named MVP. Stephen A, Magic, T-Mac, Jefferson, Jalen Rose, Fizdale, Draymond... the list goes on and on and on of people thinking Lebron should have won it. I mean there are others saying it was the right decision like Shaq, Kenny and Chuck all said it was the right choice but a lot of people losing their minds abou it.

But I dont get it. I mean Giannis leads his team in almost every statistical category. His PER is all time, his analytical stats are through the roof and his team has the best record in the NBA. He also plays both sides of the ball and wins DPOTY to show that. So he's the best defender in the league and the things he does on offence are ridiculous. I mean how is he not the MVP?

The fact LeBron got 11 votes was poor voting. Just not the way Magic etc thought. It was too many. While it shouldn't have been unanimous, it should have been closer to unanimous.

GA just had an all time season. Highest PER of all time. Also, did alright on the defensive end (DPOY). Team was on track to win 65+ games. GA being MVP was such an easy decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back