Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Millsap and Plumlees last half playing for the Nuggets is coming up now.

Suspect they may also ship out at least one of Morris, Harris or Barton too.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Agree with that. That's why sports is the best reality tv

Spoken like a true Richmond/Liverpool/Lakers fan! :think:

Sports are really a cruel mistress that tease you shamelessly, but never let you within 10 metres of the prize. Normally I'd mention Taylor Swift at this point, but with the roll you're on you should probably try your luck there too. Expect to see you two eating breakfast together in her next music video.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Spoken like a true Richmond/Liverpool/Lakers fan! :think:

Sports are really a cruel mistress that tease you shamelessly, but never let you within 10 metres of the prize. Normally I'd mention Taylor Swift at this point, but with the roll you're on you should probably try your luck there too. Expect to see you two eating breakfast together in her next music video.

Yeah but when your team finally ends many years of misery (Like Leeds this year, or The Red Sox back in 04) there is no better feeling in The world. Especially in the case of LUFC and the Bo-Sox, they bottled it in the most heartbreaking manner in the past.

I think Basketball/NBA is the best sport in the world to watch periphially, but football/soccer is the one best enjoyed with mates, Christ knows how many times I have done shoes off if you hate Man U over the years with the Leeds United Victoria lads :)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Against all odds the lakers are going to the Finals, who would have thought after losing Ball, Ingram, Clarkson and Randle in recent years the turn around would be this quick.

Clippers being Clippers was a big factor. Anthony Davis has really impressed me after a slow series against Portland, this looks like a legacy defining playoffs for The Brow.

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
1601174535709.png

Murray after this game

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
It is incredible what money can buy these days!

Pretty much The Clippers had a much bigger payroll than the Lakers this season. Unfortunately they have a complete turnip of a coach and one of the most mentally weak in playoff series superstars ever in Boy George.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back