Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be 4-0 but i'm seeing lakers in 6 they're just to big and if the Heat's shots aren't falling lakers will punish them and Bam is going to get clobbered in the paint 9 times out of 10.

It's super soft winning a ring with ad as the 2 option...

Hopefully the league is more competitive next season. Curry. Kd. Etc

Yep. Far too much 3 Ball, not enough points in the paint.

I don't think Stevens did enough to get Kemba rolling in the series.

That should have been your main point of attack in picking apart the Heat's defence. The Heat have wing defenders to throw at Tatum and Brown in spades, but you should have been able to punish Miami for hiding Dragic and Robinson on D at some point. Seems like the Heat ultimately ended up with what they wanted, which was living with the consequences of Smart shooting open threes.

Two sides that just don't know how to win that well. Ugly game.
Heat put up 125 on 56/48/84 shooting. If that’s ugly, I don’t know basketball.

Back to the Finals for the first time since James Jones and NoCo didn't have enough help against the Spurs.

Congrats to the Heat.
We were flat toppin, now we flat ballin

Looking forward to Iggy and Bron going at whilst sporting the exact same hairstyles featuring the same “sparse” areas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely astonishing effort from Miami to get to the finals this season. Unbelievable the transformation they've made from last year to this year. Think a lot of people were surprised when Jimmy Butler decided to sign there, I thought there was a roadmap for them to become good once they got some of those bad contracts (James Johnson, Olynyk, Waiters, Winslow) off the booksu but thought they'd struggle to go far this season, first round at best. Bam, Herro and Duncan Robinson have exceeded anything I could possibly expect from them this season and Jimmy and Dragic have provided great experience.

Incredible work from Spo and Pat Riley to get them to the Finals this year. It's hard to see the Lakers not winning but hope they give them a real show, didn't give Miami much hope against Milwaukee either so hope they prove me wrong again.

Think they are going to be a good chance at signing Giannis as a free agent in 12 months time, things looking very promising for them

Pat Riley has been involved in some capacity in 15 of the 41 finals since 1980. Going at 36.5%, which is better than Boston’s Game 6 3 point percentage #Illuminati

Absolutely astonishing effort from Miami to get to the finals this season. Unbelievable the transformation they've made from last year to this year. Think a lot of people were surprised when Jimmy Butler decided to sign there, I thought there was a roadmap for them to become good once they got some of those bad contracts (James Johnson, Olynyk, Waiters, Winslow) off the booksu but thought they'd struggle to go far this season, first round at best. Bam, Herro and Duncan Robinson have exceeded anything I could possibly expect from them this season and Jimmy and Dragic have provided great experience.

Incredible work from Spo and Pat Riley to get them to the Finals this year. It's hard to see the Lakers not winning but hope they give them a real show, didn't give Miami much hope against Milwaukee either so hope they prove me wrong again.

Think they are going to be a good chance at signing Giannis as a free agent in 12 months time, things looking very promising for them

Almost no chance of Gianni's choosing bam and butler when he can have kd. Curry. Doncic. Etc. Fwiw I think he stays to do it Jordan style.

Iggy and ad make the finals after carrying on like pork chops. Not. Great sign for the future. Refuse to play basketball. Get 20 million. Get traded to. Team you like

Lest we forget ad only played a few mins p game cause the NBA forced him too...

Amazing effort from the Heat to make the NBA finals with this squad and have a 12-3 playoff record thus far. You'd think the talent disparity in the Finals would mean the Lakers in 5 or 6 though.

It's super soft winning a ring with ad as the 2 option...

Hopefully the league is more competitive next season. Curry. Kd. Etc

I'd be surprised if the Lakers need more than 5.

I mean two Top 5 players in the league should take care of 4 straight series against teams that projected to win 39, 50, 52 and 49 wins.

I'm not having a go at them. You can only beat who you play. They can't help that the Warriors were injured, Bucks/LAC choked etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back