Oppo Camp The official 2020 opposition match day thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

With the excitement of the 2020 season finally upon us, it's time for a new thread to discuss all of the games not involving the Western Bulldogs.
Good idea.

Excitement’s a stretch. Well the arrival of the footy season is exciting I’ll grant you that, but it’s hard to get excited by a crowdless game not featuring the Dogs.

Anyway in the spirit of the times I’ve isolated myself in the lounge and I’m making sure I keep up my intake of fluids.

Hopefully I'll enjoy watching Adelaide v Sydney because they're two teams I have very few feelings about, so I can enjoy the game without being annoyed at one side or another.

OMG Can it get any worse? Richmond win, we lose, Essendon win. And tonight we get to watch Toby Greene and Patrick Dangerfield. I might have to use a few of my hoarded toilet paper rolls to get through the game.

OMG Can it get any worse? Richmond win, we lose, Essendon win. And tonight we get to watch Toby Greene and Patrick Dangerfield. I might have to use a few of my hoarded toilet paper rolls to get through the game.

And USA viewers pick Essendon as their AFL side
1584776370140.png

Decided to watch GCS v Port rather than Geelong v GWS, because I don't want to watch either of Geelong or GWS winning anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back