Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Aug 7, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers
It went from being the Bended Elbow, then became The Yarra Hotel, that failed miserable so was closed & reopened as The Bended and after yet another change of owners, it was rebranded as the Geelong Hotel in 2015

It then changed hands again, still called the Geelong Hotel but is now owned by Corey Enright & a few mates
GH, eh? I bet it doesn't go off like the old GH on Moorabool St. did back in the day. Those were good times.

Yeh been given the ok from the mumster

I reckon ill head down Wednesday at this stage. Next Wednesday

At this stage I'm free, but I'm also waiting to hear back regarding a job:

- 2 weeks back I did a phone interview on the Thursday, zoom interview on the Friday and the agency was putting forward my name & details to the business as someone who would be suitable for the temp role
- last Friday I got a call from the agency to say that the company had decide to put the offer to their current staff to forward names of family and/or friends who are looking for work and they had until COB Friday to get that in. The agency wasn't very happy because they were only notified in Thursday night of this development
- My name has still been put forward, and I've said that I'm committed to the role if accepted

Now a waiting game to see what happens

In the meantime, I look at job adverts and create a short list of those to apply for if this one is unsuccessful

At this stage I'm free, but I'm also waiting to hear back regarding a job:

- 2 weeks back I did a phone interview on the Thursday, zoom interview on the Friday and the agency was putting forward my name & details to the business as someone who would be suitable for the temp role
- last Friday I got a call from the agency to say that the company had decide to put the offer to their current staff to forward names of family and/or friends who are looking for work and they had until COB Friday to get that in. The agency wasn't very happy because they were only notified in Thursday night of this development
- My name has still been put forward, and I've said that I'm committed to the role if accepted

Now a waiting game to see what happens

In the meantime, I look at job adverts and create a short list of those to apply for if this one is unsuccessful

Im flexible. Could change it to Tuesday if need be, or whatever time... id estimate id be in geelong about.... 11am?? But idm doing other stuff if ppl wanna catch up later on.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Will be in Melbourne around midday on Friday if anyone wants to catch up for a beer/wine. Last day of A/L 😂

Lol luckily I actually looked it up.. 4.35pm start on Saturday the 20th of March

Crows-Cats.jpg

So call the meet up time to watch the match around 4pm???

AFL - News, Fixtures, Scores & Results - AFL.com.au

Back