Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Around the Bellarine area?

Was gonna suggest Drysdale.. unless theres no where good there to watch it
Yea I’m keen to go wherever, no issue heading down the Bellarine...

Dont go too nuts if its too far away..

4.30 is a good start time i suppose.. dinner time straight after the final siren
Well it’s either watch it at home or out.... The one positive from home is yelling without fear of response 😂....Will touch base closer to it

Any of Adelaide's finest going to the game? I've gotta try and get my hands on some GA once the crows fans that are a bit sadist get theirs.

Surely there's some Adelaide ppl out there.. Im trying to tag Strangled cat but its not coming up.

Wth did he change his username to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of Adelaide's finest going to the game? I've gotta try and get my hands on some GA once the crows fans that are a bit sadist get theirs.
I had planned to, but work needed me too badly so I had to fly out Tuesday and won't be back for a month. Perhaps next year, or this year if we play Port (I haven't even looked at the fixture) and I'm home.

Good luck, fella! Crows fans can be really precious. I've found their supporters to be bigger flogs than Port supporters. That's saying something!
Yeah I've been to a hell of a lot of away games in Adelaide and I have to say the Port fans are a lot more reasonable. I've only ever been harassed twice at a game, both times were crows matches.

I had planned to, but work needed me too badly so I had to fly out Tuesday and won't be back for a month. Perhaps next year, or this year if we play Port (I haven't even looked at the fixture) and I'm home.
June 12 we hit up Adelaide Oval in what should be a thriller between us and Port. Should consider it.

Hah, he's a good bloke I haven't caught up with in a while. I'll be nice and given their situation I can't see too much heat in the atmosphere. I really do hope we get the first goal though and early.

Yeah just dont carry on like a pork chop and you should be fine.

I remember being in an absolute sea of Fremantle fans in Perth (we lost by 7 points- so close game)- i was legit the only one standing up clapping geelong goals, no one gave me any trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back