Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Sounds good mate always heading to the game as ugly as it will be! Happy to meet a few of you. Plenty of places around Sydney too and there is very little restrictions here lol

Sounds good mate always heading to the game as ugly as it will be! Happy to meet a few of you. Plenty of places around Sydney too and there is very little restrictions here lol

Read the poster asking about pub recommendations.

I aint going nowhere..

Will ask again, does anyone know a good pub to go to before a game at the SCG? Is there a specific area to sit in that will be more cat orientated too?

Depends on your taste. There is plenty of boutique pubs in and around the area. The Clock is a solid pub nice owners, very friendly, nice meals there, two levels so plenty of seats. As it is Friday I would suggest arriving a fraction earlier though.

There is always PJ Gallagher's but I haven't been there for over a year so wouldn't have a clue how it is now.

Criketers Arms is a solid pub, walk on the way up from the SCG.

Nowadays we have the light rail which is straight outside Central Station that will take you straight to the SCG but if you are okay with a 20 minute walk and you head straight up that street there's a few really good pubs on that walk up. If you need any help just PM me and I'm happy to help, don't worry I won't bite.

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Friday? Game is on a Saturday isn't it? :D

I've been around the area before I just wondering if Cats fans get together. Seems like we're scattered.

Friday? Game is on a Saturday isn't it? :D

I've been around the area before I just wondering if Cats fans get together. Seems like we're scattered.

Arrh you are correct. Either way you’ll smash us anyway. Plenty of pubs in and around the SCG. Personally will be at the races for a bit then coming to game. I don’t live far from the ground

Arrh you are correct. Either way you’ll smash us anyway. Plenty of pubs in and around the SCG. Personally will be at the races for a bit then coming to game. I don’t live far from the ground

Cheers for that info lp.

Sure its much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back