• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How are Minna playing so much better today than at home

Desperation…not nearly enough to beat the two highest IQ players to ever share the court though

how far back do you have to go to find an individual player as smart as Luka or Kyrie…Nash? Magic? Bird? (Don’t @ me with that ‘cerebral Lebron’ Klutch fairy tale 😉)

Boston would be better off losing to the Pacers today just to ensure Porzingis plays at least one game before the NBA finals.

The more games he gets in before the finals, the better for him and the team.

Receipt kept…see you in two weeks 🤣
Yeah the more I think about this, the less his argument makes sense. Apart from whoever plays center, White is literally worst placed to defend Luka in the Celts starting 5. Tatum, Brown and Jrue would all be better choices. White is actually a great match up for Kyrie as his length could bother him.

White -> Kyrie
Jrue -> Luka
Brown -> DJJ
Tatum -> PJ Washington
Zinger -> Gafford

is how I would start if I were the celts. While Tatum and Brown could do a pretty good job on Luka, but putting them on DJJ and PJW gives them more energy for the offensive end.

Horford needs to play 15 mins a night max.

Can't rotate. Can't protect the rim. A terrible switch for either Kyrie or Luka.

Mavs will roast him.
Still provides an offensive threat makes us a stretch 5 and takes the big out of the paint allowing brown and Tatum to drive all day has his ups and downs if he is hitting 3s then it’s great if not it sucks.

They will run 5,000 pick and rolls involving whoever Horford is playing on.

No wait, 10,000 pick and rolls.

Horford can't switch. Can't guard the ball. And can't guard the roller.

He gonna get cooked.
You do realise who the Celtics are going to target right? You forget the Mavs have to defend as well lol.

They’ll get gassed.

Hope the Mavs take it all.

Firstly for 2 aussies getting a championship ring.
Secondly, to see SAS, Perk, and every other hack talking head eat their words after downplaying Lukas greatness.
They’ve also downplayed the Celtics all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a fully fit Nuggets, Mavs, Wolves, Thunder is beating anyone in the East not named Boston. I think the Knicks, Sixers, Cavs types are more on a Pelicans sort of level.
I think everyone forgot how good the Sixers were before embiid went down they would’ve easily been 2nd in the east and a 55 win team if he was healthy.

Yeah the more I think about this, the less his argument makes sense. Apart from whoever plays center, White is literally worst placed to defend Luka in the Celts starting 5. Tatum, Brown and Jrue would all be better choices. White is actually a great match up for Kyrie as his length could bother him.

White -> Kyrie
Jrue -> Luka
Brown -> DJJ
Tatum -> PJ Washington
Zinger -> Gafford

is how I would start if I were the celts. While Tatum and Brown could do a pretty good job on Luka, but putting them on DJJ and PJW gives them more energy for the offensive end.
Could very well go with Jrue. I think alot of switching occurs. They can run multiple looks and are not reliant on one person

I think everyone forgot how good the Sixers were before embiid went down they would’ve easily been 2nd in the east and a 55 win team if he was healthy.
Fully fit Knicks were beating the top West teams to and competing with anyone, super confident that our record would have been over 50 wins to if Randle and OG stayed fit from that Jan run. I think the top 4 or 5 sides injury free on paper are all as good as another from each division so I won't buy into the East is weak argument because realistically whoever won the West was likely coming up against a top 4 team from the East who are just as good as them.

Absolutely cooked him.

Everyone forgot this happened. 😂
Luka's playoff D is nothing like his regular season.

Also, you realise Luka had 33/18/13 in this game?

Let be real, if comes to a battle of who's best player(s) is better than the other's, Celtics are going to lose that argument pretty hands down.

Celts will win with the strength of their whole team. Balanced roster with no real weaknesses and very good flexibility.

Could very well go with Jrue. I think alot of switching occurs. They can run multiple looks and are not reliant on one person
I think automatic switching would be bad for the Celts. If just means we'll spam Kyrie/Gafford pnrs with Luka to get the centre or White onto Luka.

Realistically, Luka has clocked every coverage that anyone has shown him so it's kinda irrelevant tbh. He has just destroyed the number 1 defence in the league.

It will come down to Boston's shooting (if they simply shoot their normal %'s, they will win IMO) and/or which team's defence can more effectively limit the damage. Both offences are going to cook IMO.

They will run 5,000 pick and rolls involving whoever Horford is playing on.

No wait, 10,000 pick and rolls.

Horford can't switch. Can't guard the ball. And can't guard the roller.

He gonna get cooked.

You seem to have forgotten about a certain Unicorn who will be getting most of those Horford minutes, and who defends the PnR just fine;

1716857214631.png

That's the one thing about Brown, he needs to be better from the line. 70% simply doesn't cut it.

Back