• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe posters suggesting that youve been absent and have arrived with your team up and about I think.

Why would that be a problem?

I’ve been on BF nearly 20 years and only post when I feel like it…and yes I feel like talking about the Finals because my team is on the verge of making them for the first time since 2011

If I was a mod on a niche board in particular, I’d welcome all engagement…am I missing something? Is there a published posting/time ratio criteria that I haven’t seen? Have I hurt someone’s feelings?

I’ve been on BF nearly 20 years and only post when I feel like it…and yes I feel like talking about the Finals because my team is on the verge of making them for the first time since 2011

If I was a mod on a niche board in particular, I’d welcome all engagement…am I missing something? Is there a published posting/time ratio criteria that I haven’t seen? Have I hurt someone’s feelings?

You're fine dude it's all good.

This Basketball board gets a lot of casual/bandwagon fans breeze through here so the regulars can be a bit sensitive to it is all.

Fully fit Knicks were beating the top West teams to and competing with anyone, super confident that our record would have been over 50 wins to if Randle and OG stayed fit from that Jan run. I think the top 4 or 5 sides injury free on paper are all as good as another from each division so I won't buy into the East is weak argument because realistically whoever won the West was likely coming up against a top 4 team from the East who are just as good as them.
Yeah I’d agree with that although I don’t think randle was as big of a miss as OG was.

Luka's playoff D is nothing like his regular season.

Also, you realise Luka had 33/18/13 in this game?

Let be real, if comes to a battle of who's best player(s) is better than the other's, Celtics are going to lose that argument pretty hands down.

Celts will win with the strength of their whole team. Balanced roster with no real weaknesses and very good flexibility.

I wouldn’t say his defence is anything special one or two good plays he makes that the highlights show doesn’t show the whole game. Teams still hunt for him on the offensive end.

Luka is always going to get his hands down I agree with you best player left in the playoffs but you’ve just said exactly what I’d say to you we’ve got the better team.

I still see this series going 6 or 7 games.

Coaching…haven’t had time for reg season chat…why do you ask Two Dogs?
ok mate.

No need to get into your feelings lol, it was an honest question.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing but respect for the Pacers in that series. A 4-0 sweep doesn't do justice for how competitive and gritty they were, especially after Haliburton went down.
Pacers don’t get the credit they deserve from most.

Definitely had an outstanding season.

Pacers giving Nembhard a 4/8 rookie contract pretty genius. His numbers suggest he wants to be the next Jalen Brunson.

He'll have to settle for $2m instead of $20m per season for the next few years. Oops!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am and have been nothing but welcoming to all posters who frequent or visit the board. My reply was predicated on and in direct response to your query - a prediction or guess as for the reason the poster asked where have you been all year (in his mind).

I for one welcome all of the 2 or 3 bandwagon supporters that may exist for the Atlanta Hawks. I also note that we will never be successful enough to either form a band nor build a wagon or combine the concepts.

PS I love that Dallas aren't even listed in the poll. Shoutout the 4 people who voted 'other'.

View attachment 2003492

Combination of a) not wanting to list all 16 teams, b) Dallas being in the lower half of the playoff bracket, and c) Dallas ranking relatively low on comedy value.

Also included my Pels under 'other', and they justified my faith, or lack thereof.

I am and have been nothing but welcoming to all posters who frequent or visit the board. My reply was predicated on and in direct response to your query - a prediction or guess as for the reason the poster asked where have you been all year (in his mind).

Got it, thanks…let’s all move on hey? 👍

The wolves are reported to have been relaxed shooting half court shots, shooting with their off hand. Ant man playing one on one with a member of their staff. Lots of laughs.

If they win it’s because of this.
If they lose it’s because of this.

Back