The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Go Crows.

So AmericanCrow , my only Cleveland representation this season (pre-draft) is Genard Avery. Any other good value guys I should look at?

Also check out the US Sports Section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Crows.

So AmericanCrow , my only Cleveland representation this season (pre-draft) is Genard Avery. Any other good value guys I should look at?

Love ya mate.

I guess Kareem Hunt might be a sleeper pick. Suspended the first 8 games so dont waste a high pick on him. But he could very well have a big second half of season with fresh legs

Go Crows.

Though we have 10 teams with squads of 56 each, so everything is already well picked-over...

Though we have 10 teams with squads of 56 each, so everything is already well picked-over...

Our tight end has been talking a big game in the offseason so far

Figure he will have seams to himself for some yards with OBJ taking attention

Problem is he can’t catch

Love ya mate.

I guess Kareem Hunt might be a sleeper pick. Suspended the first 8 games so dont waste a high pick on him. But he could very well have a big second half of season with fresh legs
I have recently implemented a "no dickheads" rule though.

My team was renowned for drug charges, murderers, gun violations and assaulters ...

I have recently implemented a "no dickheads" rule though.

My team was renowned for drug charges, murderers, gun violations and assaulters ...

Da Raidersssss

We can retain as many players as we like from year to year, so drafting tends to be draft picks and training camp surprises. Unfortunately Njoku went in the early 2nd round of his rookie year!

I'd like to do a seasonal draft fantasy comp one day, with all players opened up

If Mayfield stays upright I actually do think we make the playoffs

The biggest hole we have though is linebacker
Avery will be a gun :)

I thought they would look at Barr.

Do you play Fantasy Football feenix67 ? Or support a team?

He barracks the Pittspuke Squeelers

Think Port Adelaide backers cousins only even worse looking lot if that is imaginable

C7D99739-DAA2-49DA-887F-D77BA95CA7EE.jpeg

He barracks the Pittspuke Squeelers

Think Port Adelaide backers cousins only even worse looking lot if that is imaginable
I need Big Ben to hang around for a few more years, until I get high enough in the draft for a QB. We start 2, and my only other guys are Newton and Ryan.
I like watching Pittsburgh. Especially now that twat Brown has gone

I need Big Ben to hang around for a few more years, until I get high enough in the draft for a QB. We start 2, and my only other guys are Newton and Ryan.
I like watching Pittsburgh. Especially now that twat Brown has gone

Big Cry Baby you mean ;)

Back