The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh... my Titans kill me some times, back to .500 which shocks no one..... can't believe we couldn't even manage a field goal in the last 1/4

Went and saw the Patriots play the Titans last year in Nashville (which Pats lost badly) - great stadium and close to the CBD (walking distance). Would go back and watch another game there - a great city to visit.

Went and saw the Patriots play the Titans last year in Nashville (which Pats lost badly) - great stadium and close to the CBD (walking distance). Would go back and watch another game there - a great city to visit.
I love love LOVE Nashville, super under rated as a city, the live music scene is out of this world too.

How big of a flog is Beckham now that he's at Cleveland? Miami couldn't get rid of Landry quick enough now the Giants have done the same with Beckham.

How big of a flog is Beckham now that he's at Cleveland? Miami couldn't get rid of Landry quick enough now the Giants have done the same with Beckham.

Landry has been a model citizen and a hell of a receiver

Thanks Miami

As for Beckham, he wasn’t reason we lost last week

Landry has been a model citizen and a hell of a receiver

Thanks Miami

As for Beckham, he wasn’t reason we lost last week
And he was a flog in NY too

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be at the game Sunday night...if I have any reception whatsoever I will post a few images from the action.
Hey AC I know that the cowboys have won their first two games but do you have any sort of feel as how they are going to go this year. So many times they start out the season well then they tamper off in the latter part of the season.

By the way I think I've got you covered in the betting comp. I guess your currency strategy didnt work out for you. :)

Hey AC I know that the cowboys have won their first two games but do you have any sort of feel as how they are going to go this year. So many times they start out the season well then they tamper off in the latter part of the season.

By the way I think I've got you covered in the betting comp. I guess your currency strategy didnt work out for you. :)

I haven't watched the Cowboys so far this year..but from what I understand they are pretty good bet to compete for, if not win, the division. With the Saints season now up in the air...I gotta think the Cowboys are right there with the Packers and Eagles to challenge the Rams for the NFC crown. For sure a playoff team.

I gave it a run in the betting comp with my currency strategy....my undoing was taking the Crows a few weeks back. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back