The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

What has Bellichik done since?

Literally lucked into a once in a generation quarterback.

Other than that not really a whole lot on his own

;)

21D30AAF-DC27-437F-878C-3349FBE590AE.jpeg

Even my Covid infected Titans are smashing the Bills off no practice for a week!!!

Tannerhill proving all the doubters wrong!!

Wait until you play...

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Even my Covid infected Titans are smashing the Bills off no practice for a week!!!

Tannerhill proving all the doubters wrong!!
Titans or Chiefs v Packers looking like an early superbowl matchup.
Herbert a great pickup for Chargers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First of the two automatic wins sorted fairly easily - 2nd time in franchise history the Steelers start 5-0.

At least one of my teams is successful this year :D

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Saw the first few drives of the Packers vs Buccaneers game. Packers up 10-0. Had to leave and missed the rest. Thought it was going to be a massacre.

Well, I was right about that...
Tampa has a really good defence, they got to Rodgers so may times. No other defence has got near him this season so far

Oct 20, 2007
Perf
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Jets, Toronto Raptors
Surely the only reason the Johnsons are keeping Gase on is the race for Lawrence. It’s bloody tough on Darnold, we have done absolutely ZERO to put him in a position to succeed, but if Lawrence is the generational talent some say then Darnold may just be collateral damage.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Surely the only reason the Johnsons are keeping Gase on is the race for Lawrence. It’s bloody tough on Darnold, we have done absolutely ZERO to put him in a position to succeed, but if Lawrence is the generational talent some say then Darnold may just be collateral damage.
Atlanta have got to be thinking about trading in Darnold or taking Fields in the draft, Matt Ryan doesn't have that long left

I don't think Sam is a Bad player he just got served the worst situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back