The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Take it to the official baseball thread...

Still grumpy from Saturday—I honestly did not expect an ass beating

Hope the boys are as embarrassed as we were watching that hot mess

Started following NFL properly for the first time last season and really enjoyed it

Hopped on the Arizona Cardinals so already have had an earlier draft pick than in 28 years of following the Crows

Heck, I had earlier pick every single year from 1996 to present ;)

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Levi stadium

556BBE5E-F16B-466C-B00C-4C57DA07230A.jpeg

birdflu

Senior List
Jul 2, 2016
montreal, quebec, canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orioles, Ravens, CBJ, NYK
I hopped on board and they immediately made the Super Bowl.

It's been a long series of shoddy QBs, poorly timed injuries and watching Fitz rack up volume records since then.
I've never wanted a non-Ravens team to win the Super Bowl more than that Cardinals team. Absolute heartbreaker.

Go Crows.

So AmericanCrow , my only Cleveland representation this season (pre-draft) is Genard Avery. Any other good value guys I should look at?
Sorry AmericanCrow - I was accidentally fibbing here. Also have Myles Garrett, who I'm tipping to explode this season.

Sorry AmericanCrow - I was accidentally fibbing here. Also have Myles Garrett, who I'm tipping to explode this season.

Training camp cannot come soon enough---usually I am using the Crows to mask the disaster that was the Browns.

Go figure

At least we didn't turn into Port Adelaide Crows and disappear for 2 years.

3 years and yes, we certainly don’t want a traitorous owner stabbing us Crows fans in back

Wow...

Did you buy a Muck Fodell tshirt?

Actually, couple things happened for me personally.

1) I got thru law school and passed the bar exam in no small measure due to the move. I used Sundays to study all day in lieu of gridiron.

2) I became an Adelaide fanatic as I had searched for an alternative team to follow to “replace” the missing Browns.

Have to admit getting on board in 1996 was pretty good timing given what would happen in 1997 and 1998. :)

Back