The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

I had the Bears as my D/ST and they got 10 - is that good?

I don’t do fantasy so I can’t help you out

I am sure there are others that can

My guess is it’s ehhh

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had the Bears as my D/ST and they got 10 - is that good?

Yes it's quite good, without being amazing.
iirc the DEF begins on 10 and you can lose/add points as you go.
You can get negative points from your DEF.
The number one DEF last year was... Bears and the ONLY team to average more than 10 points per game.
You have one of the best DEF's, don't drop it come bye rounds.

Yes it's quite good, without being amazing.
iirc the DEF begins on 10 and you can lose/add points as you go.
You can get negative points from your DEF.
The number one DEF last year was... Bears and the ONLY team to average more than 10 points per game.
You have one of the best DEF's, don't drop it come bye rounds.

Shows what I know :)

birdflu

Senior List
Jul 2, 2016
montreal, quebec, canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orioles, Ravens, CBJ, NYK
The Dolphins might not win a game all year. That said: if Lamar Jackson can keep throwing the ball like that, the Ravens are going to make some noise.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Can the Crows review board save the time and trouble and review the Browns at same time?

It's like one of those add-a-letter puzzles - move from one crap sporting franchise to the other, just really lamely

Crows
Crowns
Browns

In related news, I'm down 127-102.4 in fantasy, but i still have my QB and RB1 to play, and Tyreek Hill was injured on 4.1 points, and my opponent still has their D/ST to go.

Plus I've got DeSean Jackson on the bench (35.4!) to slot straight into Hill's spot, so that's good

I think I can win this week still. Will find out tomorrow.

It’s appropriate this thread in the Crows forum is dominated by Browns speak

Actually it originally was a thread by Dogs to keep me awake for one of the Crows 2:30 am specials

It morphed into an NFL thread which is really cool

However, it seems I have inadvertently transferred my Browns voodoo on our hapless Crows

I do apologize for that

Good week to have Sammy Watkins, TJ Hockenson and DJ Chark riding the pine while my Vikings and Steelers players stink it up.

My reserves might end up scoring more than my team.

Nb: I can't not have "Baby Shark" in my head when I say that name. DJ Chark ... Do do do do.

Good week to have Sammy Watkins, TJ Hockenson and DJ Chark riding the pine while my Vikings and Steelers players stink it up.

My reserves might end up scoring more than my team.

Nb: I can't not have "Baby Shark" in my head when I say that name. DJ Chark ... Do do do do.

I warned you about Pittspuke

Serves you right ;)

Back