The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Chargers fans turn up to their matches :D

Chargers are a San Diego team stolen by their owner a couple seasons back

They have no LA fans.

Also shows how meaningless actual fans attending actual games truly is in this day and age.

They play in the smallest venue (around 28,000 I think) in a huge market.

All that matters is television revenue

Chargers are a San Diego team stolen by their owner a couple seasons back

They have no LA fans.

Also shows how meaningless actual fans attending actual games truly is in this day and age.

They play in the smallest venue (around 28,000 I think) in a huge market.

All that matters is television revenue

Ah yes, the #*youspanos movement :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before this week, the Ravens' next seven opponents (Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Rams, Niners, Bills) were a combined 27-13, and six of those losses came from the Bengals, and another three were the Rams, who made the Super Bowl last year. Beating the Seahawks in Seattle (only the second two-score home loss of Russell Wilson's career!) is a great start, but that's still a brutal stretch ahead. I'll be happy with 4-3 (3-3 over the next six weeks). Any better than that and Lamar should start prepping his MVP speech.

Before this week, the Ravens' next seven opponents (Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Rams, Niners, Bills) were a combined 27-13, and six of those losses came from the Bengals, and another three were the Rams, who made the Super Bowl last year. Beating the Seahawks in Seattle (only the second two-score home loss of Russell Wilson's career!) is a great start, but that's still a brutal stretch ahead. I'll be happy with 4-3 (3-3 over the next six weeks). Any better than that and Lamar should start prepping his MVP speech.

Boooooooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back