The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

The Patriots Defence is so elite, Brady could play with his eyes closed and they'd still win.

Only team standing in their way of making another superbowl is the Texans.... in my opinion

Long way to go, no one thought the Giants would derail their perfect season either.

One injury away from being just another team too

Long suffering Bills fan. It’s hard to see their games, but from what I read the 5-1 start has been a bit meh. Anything to get excited about this season?

Long suffering Bills fan. It’s hard to see their games, but from what I read the 5-1 start has been a bit meh. Anything to get excited about this season?
Great coaching staff and a really cohesive defence, will be even harder to beat once the weather gets cold, no one can move the ball against them.
So whilst not pretty to watch they are grinding real good.

Absolutely, c'mon mate...the Bills have a real chance to get in the playoffs

Before this week, the Ravens' next seven opponents (Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Rams, Niners, Bills) were a combined 27-13, and six of those losses came from the Bengals, and another three were the Rams, who made the Super Bowl last year. Beating the Seahawks in Seattle (only the second two-score home loss of Russell Wilson's career!) is a great start, but that's still a brutal stretch ahead. I'll be happy with 4-3 (3-3 over the next six weeks). Any better than that and Lamar should start prepping his MVP speech.
He's made them good to watch. Lived 15 years in ravens area and first time I've been able to say that. My money in them winning 3 more of those at least (CIN,SFO,BUF)

He's made them good to watch. Lived 15 years in ravens area and first time I've been able to say that. My money in them winning 3 more of those at least (CIN,SFO,BUF)
Yeah this is the most fun Ravens team I can remember, and that includes the two Super Bowl winners. He’s such an electric presence on the field, even beyond his running ability. Nice after 20 years of Kyle Boller and Joe Flacco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Titans some how win again, mainly due to defence even though they let Evans and Godwin roam free. Tannerhill isnt a good enough quarterback either.

Umm just quitley the 49ers looked god damn amazing today.... Nick Bosa is a beast!

Also Patriot fans can start planing their Superbowl parties now, no one is beating them in the finals at home.

Sorry AmericanCrow Baker Mayfield just isn't up to it, he needs to keep his mouth shut, get rid of social media, put his head down and start working hard on his game.

The Titans some how win again, mainly due to defence even though they let Evans and Godwin roam free. Tannerhill isnt a good enough quarterback either.

Umm just quitley the 49ers looked god damn amazing today.... Nick Bosa is a beast!

Also Patriot fans can start planing their Superbowl parties now, no one is beating them in the finals at home.

Sorry AmericanCrow Baker Mayfield just isn't up to it, he needs to keep his mouth shut, get rid of social media, put his head down and start working hard on his game.

i got nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back