The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a big NFL follower,no team,but that’s impressive

NFL would be an acquired taste after starting with Footy.

Footy has so much more continuous action, etc...

As for my Browns..well the passion of a Browns fan compares nicely to Crows backer.

I am lucky to be part of both

Lots of debate on the Cardinals forum I browse regarding their Pick 8

Most think the O Line is the major need

However some feel that if Simmons or Okudah are available - however unlikely - that they are too good to give up

If not and they do go O Line there are a group that are very close (Wirfs, Wills, Thomas, Becton, Jones) and you'd be ok with any of them, meaning that we may trade down into the teens

Last option that has been tabled especially as Kliff Kingsbury was trumpeting Air Raid when he came in was another Wide Receiver, CeeDee Lamb or maybe Jeudy. Not really seen as an area of urgent need, more a luxury.

Last edited:

However some feel that if Simmons or Okudah are available - however unlikely - that they are too good to give up

If not and they do go O Line there are a group that are very close (Wirfs, Wills, Thomas, Becton, Jones) and you'd be ok with any of them, meaning that we may trade down into the teens

Last option that has been tabled especially as Kliff Kingsbury was trumpeting Air Raid when he came in was another Wide Receiver, CeeDee Lamb or maybe Jeudy. Not really seen as an area of urgent need, more a luxury.
Kirk/Nuk/Fitz is a perfectly good WR group.

Bingo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back