The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Browns on a winning streak

Congrats AmericanCrow on the defeat of the Washington Washingtons

Coaching staff tried to keep you in it as long as they could. Then they accidentally started running the rock.

You need a qb—Haskins is awful

Seahawks look pretty strong. Think they may be a threat to Chiefs. Packers look good too. Looking forward to the game of the year tomorrow. Think the Ravens will get up in this one.

Last edited:
My Titans are 3-0 but could easily be 0-3 if the other teams had any luck, but we got all of it.

So naturally you will now roll over for Pittspuke this week

:(

Seahawks look pretty strong. Think they may be a threat to Chiefs. Packers look good too. Looking forward to the game of the year tomorrow. Think the Ravens will get up in this one.

Let’s hope not ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooooffff, once again Mahomes proves he’s on another level to Jackson
Chiefs defence too good for Ravens although Jackson didn't play overly well. The only team that can push my Chiefs this year is the Seahawks or Packers imo.

Last edited:
3 Titans players have Covid and 5 personel who work for them do to.
They've had to suspend in person club facility training they're locked out from the club till Saturday

Pittsburgh game might be postponed

Are these from the false positives lab that has been impacting the NFL?

No...these are different. They are soon going to have a real problem on their hands if Phoenix is any indicator.

People here decided to return to business as usual, everything is wide open

No way the Cards don’t have issues already

Seahawks defense needs to tighten up. Offense is ridiculous though.....

Chiefs are stupid good. Mahomes is next level.

Packers are looking good

My Rams are doing better than expected. Huge comeback but a poor PI call cost us the win (Oh the irony of a Rams fan calling foul over a bad PI call :oops:)

Herbert at the Chargers seems to be settling well. Burrow too

And attached is my fave meme to come out of the weekend:

"If Lamar Jackson played for the Chiefs"

:D

Attachments

• Lamar.jpg
    Lamar.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 12
Surely the Johnsons will now fire Gase? Losing to a 3rd string QB is unforgivable. I can’t see any win on the horizon for us, at least I have a bit of practise watching loooong losing streaks this year though....

Loved watching the Packers so far, watched a few other highlights.

Almost feel like getting Kayo to watch full games

If you can afford it, NFL game pass is mint, let’s you watch condensed games as well so you can fly through a couple of games in an hour without all the faff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back