Remove this Banner Ad

kreuze_missile

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear Camry supporter,

Because a good honest apology can fix all situations, on behalf of Gil and the team down at AFL HQ we would like to offer a sincere apology to you and your football club.

There will be no finals. Next week's game is irrelevant. Your season is ruined. But I promise you that we are really sorry.

Now that we have apologised I'm sure everything is OK and we can move foward like nothing has happened.

Have a great weekened.

Kind regards,

Kreuze Missile & the AFL

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Dear Camry supporter,

Because a good honest apology can fix all situations, on behalf of Gil and the team down at AFL HQ we would like to offer a sincere apology to you and your football club.

There will be no finals. Next week's game is irrelevant. Your season is ruined. But I promise you that we are really sorry.

Now that we have apologised I'm sure everything is OK and we can move foward like nothing has happened.

Have a great weekened.

Kind regards,

Kreuze Missile & the AFL

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Thank you, I feel a lot better now.

Im sorry your club is so bad and your finals hopes were so slim that a single error from a goal umpire can derail your entire season, you Bryce Gibbs hair-cutting, money grabbing, racist supporting, faux-power stancing, player abusing freak show of a club!

You Lose Good Day GIF

Keays was a goal no doubt about it.

But

Its so unfair that no other umpiring decisions affected the other 9 games a round over the past 22 weeks and the Crows have been the only team affected with this one off bad umpiring decision. I repeat no other teams were disadvantaged at any time throughout the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pick 5 you're getting.
Hope we find a way to trade it to West Coast for Pick 1 since Harley Reid doesn't want to go there. 5 and Grundy for 1 maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back