AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is there a piano keyboard inside a football?

In honour of me winning Survivor last season.:grinning:

And talking of Survivor is there no Survivor this season? Great comp IMO.

Will open up the 'Accounts dept' this week. Have some bills to pay tomorrow so will clear those out so I can open up a 'AE16 account' .. it's the same as last years details. But don't deposit until this Thursday 14th July. Have that 'Members bonus' to sort out also.

I've updated the OP… check out the 'BONUS' for each AE16 MEMBER. FREE* for the first subscribers to join the AE16 club. Doesn't include New Rookies. Previous AE members also welcome on this offer.

AE16%20MUG%20promo_zpsp16pamxt.jpg

$23 is the total cost of a customised AE16 White Ceramic Coffee Mug. Add $4 if you like another colour : Red - Blue - Green - Yellow - Pink - Orange - Black ONLY ONE FREE* MUG per subscriber.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've updated the OP… check out the 'BONUS' for each AE16 MEMBER. FREE* for the first subscribers to join the AE16 club. Doesn't include New Rookies. Previous AE members also welcome on this offer.

$23 is the total cost of a customised AE16 White Ceramic Coffee Mug. Add $4 if you like another colour : Red - Blue - Green - Yellow - Pink - Orange - Black ONLY ONE FREE* MUG per subscriber.

What happens if you have achieved nothing in AE? Does GG.exe mug mention stuff about comps he has run? Or how good a robot he is?

:p

What happens if you have achieved nothing in AE? Does GG.exe mug mention stuff about comps he has run? Or how good a robot he is?

I think we could maybe get a gold 'Future HoF' version?

In. Definitely want one of those mugs. Not sure what mine will have on it - think I have a 3rd place finish in CR, a couple of division wins in ND and maybe made the final of one or two of the other comps.

This is the default logo for achieving nothing.
i

Wot, no purple???

Let alone purplengreen??

Seriously, fantastic stuff Woodson - just when the comp couldn't get any better, look what happens...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back