AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Or if you have no team logo?

rodgbot.png

I don't have anything at all lol besides a poor next duel record. That'll be great to immortalise...

The alternative plan is to slot in their ND schedule. But that won't be determined before late August.

In. Definitely want one of those mugs. Not sure what mine will have on it - think I have a 3rd place finish in CR, a couple of division wins in ND and maybe made the final of one or two of the other comps.

'Third' reads awkward.. so I'm either listing 'Podium Finish' like I have for 11SJW or Two Time Top Ten CR' as I believe you've notched up. You've also been LCS Championship Finalist.

This is the default logo for achieving nothing.
i

GG did get to the inaugural ND SB vs Moo. Claimed the scalp of the undefeated Chism back a few years ago and has the Ronnie Lott Division title under his belt.

I'm in again.

Will now start at the beginning of the thread and see whats changed.

NOTHING has CHANGED. However it's worth mentioning that JeffDunne will be upgrading the selection dissection site to ensure it's more sturdy and 'bug-free' as the double ups on the CR that cropped up last season will get a 'fall back plan B' if something falls through so the opposing competitor is aware.

**************************************************************************************

So here are the stipulations:

tumblr_m1z9b7NEc51rt40rso1_500_zps36420286.gif

AE16 UPDATE / NO SHOWS:

The AE Tipping website will be PRE-SET to ROAD TEAMS as a DEFAULT for everyone with the 1 to 16 CR value running in numerical order sequence:
1 for TNF up to 16 or whatever the highest CR value on that given week is, for MNF. (Yes, I know Week 1 has two MNF games… the last gamed on the West Coast will be 16CR FYI)

This Pre-set concept means if you forget/ overlook to submit your weekly picks, you'll already KNOW you have the ROAD TEAMS as a default with the 3XKO teams from the last games of the week being the SNF, MNF and another late Sunday game (if applicable to your 3XKO survival status).

HOWEVER.. the ND and HRS comps will not be compromised this season with 'NO SHOWS' that shall not be permitted to register a victory in the NEXT DUEL if they score more than their scheduled opponents (who actually puts in the effort) without submitting up to FOUR HOME TEAM selections minimum (changes from the road team default) which proves that 'a token effort' was made to submit your weekly picks.

ie: Mr NO SHOW gets a lucky score of 98 which is all candy for the CR comp but his score of 98 (per se) will not earn him a 'registered win' for ND if his scheduled opponent (who submitted his picks) scores lower.
Also worth noting the ND opponent who submits his picks against the NO SHOW will NOT be credited with a default win either unless he outscores the NO SHOW default score. Thus ND Division opponents will not to be disadvantaged by 'gifted' wins by division rivals either way. Gotta earn it in the ND.

In the case of the ND Play-offs: If the situation were to occur where in a ND PLAY-OFF participant, like it did to Juggalo Balla last season vs Galactic, where there was no proof of 'eligible' Selections (proving a NO SHOW) , their opponent will proceed to the NEXT round by default, provided they submit selections. If they both are considered 'No shows'.. it's a countback score to previous week from CR total.

ALSO NOTE: There is no restrictions whatsoever for anyone WILLING TO SELECT ALL ROAD TEAMS in any given week, all the requirement is to prove you have made a bona fide effort to submit your picks is to RE-SORT / CHANGE at LEAST SIX CR values of those ROAD team selections that are already successively numbered 1-16.

The DROP ZONE ELIMINATION comp will not discriminate against the weekly NO SHOW on the first occasion but ELIMINATION will however occur on the second NO SHOW from the same survivor regardless of his CR score.

The only THREE comps not effected with a noted penalty will the CR, 3XKO and Hot Streak.
Why?
ROAD TEAMS have taken it from the wildcard to the SB podium on FOUR Occasions so having the NO SHOW try roll his devil dice on Prime time will be just as challenging especially if he has only missed ONCE as a NO show in any given week prior.

Fallback plan B on duplicate CR: JeffDunne will endeavour to make sure it's all a smooth process but if there is a error without clarification, the order of the games will determine the lower CR value to the earlier the game of the two with alphabetical name of the city who hosts the game as the second reference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An even Dozen. With other 30 expressing interest.
Can we order extra so Chism and Balmain have somewhere to hold their tears when we beat them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back