AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At least I'm not a Packer supporter
giphy.gif

This week is a prick to pick. There's one or two teams I feel confident in picking.

Well done Striker475 and pipped me by 1pt on the post!

I decided to bank the 3CR pts on the Cards as i still came first even if they lost but it was not to be at the end of the day and i thought the Jets would of had more fight in them than that hence why i had the game low from the start.

Flip flop to Philly killed me in the end but dems the brakes!

Good tipping though mate and you are having a cracker year so far. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done Striker475 and pipped me by 1pt on the post!

I decided to bank the 3CR pts on the Cards as i still came first even if they lost but it was not to be at the end of the day and i thought the Jets would of had more fight in them than that hence why i had the game low from the start.

Flip flop to Philly killed me in the end but dems the brakes!

Good tipping though mate and you are having a cracker year so far. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Thanks Chism, rapt to bank the extra 7 points. Cannot believe I'm top of CR.

Thanks Chism, rapt to bank the extra 7 points. Cannot believe I'm top of CR.

Take it mate and you are tipping great and kudos.

I had one extra winner ( correct tip ) and still got pipped late!! :'(:'(:'(:'(

TheGreatBarryB also tipped 12 winners and was 1 behind us in another great week tipping wise but 11Cr ( Killer blow ) on the fraudulent gambling Del Rio Raiders always spells danger IMO and the Raiders will crash now after a honeymoon false hope start to the season.

HOT STREAK UPDATE

Thursday Night Football saw the Chargers delivering a stunner of a Color Rush uniform as well as an equally stunning result, snuffing out many a streak, notably Geckoman whose streak of 10 was ended and Woodson who saw his streak of 7 bite the dust.

That still left Showbag with his streak of 11 in the bank still leading, coming in to the Sunday games, with Sven leading the chasing pack with his carefully managed active streak of 10.

The first Sunday game, Buffalo and San Francisco, saw be_like_mike and 11sjw increase their streaks to 9 to close the gap, while there weren't many takers on the Jags-Bears and Lions-Rams games.

While the previous contests were avoided like the plague the Steelers-Dolphins matchup saw 49 people attempt to add to their streak. 48 were on the Steelers and the brave BeinPurplenGreen was on the Dolphins.
be_like_mike and 11sjw were among those blowing it with the Steelers loss. Other big casualties from that game were smiths (streak of 8 over) Chism (7) and RiggoDiesel44 (7).

Sven, once more, escaped the carnage and put his faith in the Patriots defeating the Bengals, who rewarded him, putting him a tie for first place with Showbag. His only other selection for the week, the Titans, saw him become the new Hot Streak leader with a total of 12

On his tails is the in form Striker475 who added the Buffalo, Tennessee and Arizona wins to his streak of 9.
Geckoman took the Denver loss in his stride and quickly regrouped to put together a new active streak of 7, while Boknows34 only added the one game (Patriots) to his total of 7.

On their heels are mcgarnacle , Primetime Pricey , ChockNurris and iluvparis with streaks of 6.

3NfByG7.png

Take it mate and you are tipping great and kudos.

I had one extra winner ( correct tip ) and still got pipped late!! :'(:'(:'(:'(

TheGreatBarryB also tipped 12 winners and was 1 behind us in another great week tipping wise but 11Cr ( Killer blow ) on the fraudulent gambling Del Rio Raiders always spells danger IMO and the Raiders will crash now after a honeymoon false hope start to the season.
We will see. Any Given Sunday is the rule in AE and this week hasn't disappointed. Glad that I went low CR on a few games I thought were dangerous (Steelers and Baltimore here). I don't think I've tipped Baltimore correctly all year and this week doesn't get any easier.

Bloody Philly got me too.

Every Ravens game is dangerous and all season it has been a last minute 2min drill that has decided 90% of their games in massive heeby jeeby contests!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3XKO WEEK 6 UPDATE

Compared to week 5 this week was a bad one with a total of 24 strikes, 20 of which fell squarely on the Steelers and their lacklustre effort down in Miami. The injury to Big Ben didn't help but the Dolphins were a deserving winner. Denver with 3 and Philly with 1 accounted for the other strikes this week. The one strike from Philly was a particularly bad one for Larkis being his 3rd and final strike.

Now only 2 people with just the 1 strike, well done wce_all_da_way and American Foe who are out in front after week 6.

25 People have just the 1 life left and 43 people are out.

Good luck next week.

I adjusted my tips when we just had our bub, obviously wasn't thinking straight picking panthers and jets, but then put survivor on saints haha. Oh well nice draw nakeddeadguy
Congratulations Osmodiar

I adjusted my tips when we just had our bub, obviously wasn't thinking straight picking panthers and jets, but then put survivor on saints haha. Oh well nice draw nakeddeadguy

Congratulations and welcome to the world another Essendon supporter. :)

Congrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back