AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I'll take the year off.
I'm travelling and in 2nd/3rd world countries from week 6 through 12.

Will try and be back for AE17 (or if someone goes awol and you need someone to create a contest in weeks 13-17)

That's a third member having a 'GAP YEAR'..

Sodapop (O/S)
Manureid (sitting on hands)

Thanxs for the interchange option. :thumbsu: Happy trails.

26 IN and with 26 pending atm even though 10 of them have my details. This time last year we had 50 signed up. Don't make it hard on me. Push 'em thru please!!

It must be exciting not knowing which of your teams season will end first

I can see how jealous one would be realizing their AFL team will be done before both my AFL and NFL teams. :p

Paid up...put me in the Squeelers division!! ;)

Last edited:
WeGot30_zpsogssviem.jpg

Same time last year, we had 51 signed up. There have been a few more expressing interest which includes two rookies. We have ONE rookie onboard so far. There are are few dignatries who somewhat holding out for some reason. o_O

There are still 17 personalised mugs to confirm… best in, best dressed. The group at Vistaprint have already called me out to say 'Am I ready?? with the 40 designs'… I said not yet… sluggish movements.. but they're still willing to give me the deal which allows me to get that p/h deal of $8 to your door.

If three from the USA are already onboard, what's holding yinz back?? :straining:

Projection is 64. I'm really hoping most of you unsigned… will dig deep and allow me to post a 50 update in the next few days. The AE16clubhouse.com update will be ready by the 20th.

The lions will finally have their name on a cup

I sorted it with the printer and they told me that as long it's not a profit making exercise, they are ok with the trademark logo being good to print.

Just need his email addy for JD to send generic password in late Aug.

I'll list him as his BF alias minus underscore. M16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The website isn't open yet but we're pretty much ready to go. Just a bit more testing and loading up new user details (Woodson I'll call you).

We'll have it open by the end of next week so people have a few weeks to get their week 1 tips in & make sure everyone understands what we're doing. An email will go out when it's open.

I havnt watched those highlights since the week of the game, but if you ignore the scoreboard and just focus on the highlights, IIRC you'd think Sydney dominated the game.

Let them think that allllll they want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back