The official australia's got talent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Havent seen one yet so decided to start one up.

Ads have so far shown

- julia morris making funny faces including her patented cross eyed look
- someone called timomatic (dont know anything about him, will have to do some research)
- k sandilands on the same network as tracy grimshaw. christmas party will be interesting
- i think its dawn french
- ginger spice

anyone going to or are watching this now?

Havent seen one yet so decided to start one up.

Ads have so far shown

- julia morris making funny faces including her patented cross eyed look
- someone called timomatic (dont know anything about him, will have to do some research)
- k sandilands on the same network as tracy grimshaw. christmas party will be interesting
- i think its dawn french
- ginger spice

anyone going to or are watching this now?

Tell me about it :p

With the semi finals now in progress, I do not understand the system they are using to put through two of the three most popular contestants. The first act voted through is the one with the most votes from the viewing public. The second act to go through is the one who gets the judges' votes. Why not just put through the act with the next highest number of viewers' votes? It doesn't seem fair that the act with the second highest tally of votes does not advance automatically. They could be 1000 votes ahead of the third act, who knows, maybe even 5000 votes ahead, yet their fate is decided by the whims of the judges.

I watched this last night for the first and last time. Ginger spice is easily the only thing resembling some form of talent on the show, imagine if this tripper straight from an earth-rave doof-doof actually wins. I don't see what talent this guy supposedly has that is any different from any bum hanging out on Flinders St steps.

I watched this last night for the first and last time. Ginger spice is easily the only thing resembling some form of talent on the show, imagine if this tripper straight from an earth-rave doof-doof actually wins. I don't see what talent this guy supposedly has that is any different from any bum hanging out on Flinders St steps.

Yet straight through to the grand final...

This year has been terrible in picking the right acts to go through so far

Well, this should make EVERYONE on this forum happy, lol.

It's back in 2016.

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/coming-soon/latest/2015/still-to-come/

"Australia’s Got Talent, the talent show that celebrates entertainers from all walks of life, will be returning to Nine in 2016 with casting kicking off today.

Australia’s Got Talent believes no performance is too big or too small for its stage. From the unique to the jaw-dropping, from the plucky amateur to the professional this show welcomes everyone without limits. If you or your act think you have something special to share, audition details are at australiasgottalent.com.au

At the helm of Australia’s Got Talent for FremantleMedia Australia will be Executive Producer, Julie Ward. FremantleMedia Australia will be producing AGT in association with Julie’s production company, Zig Zag TV."

Interesting, being run by Fremantle (as it always has been) but now Julie Ward is associated with the show. Julie is one of the top 10 tv executives in the country and was strongly associated with the 1st series of 'The Voice'.

Not sure why Dave Hughes had to throw to each ad break this series as though he were Kermit the Frog on speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice when Nicole Scherzinger is being named in the commercials for the new series they are putting "Pussycat Doll" after her name so people have some small chance of knowing who she is.
Not sure why a chef is involved in judging entertainers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back