Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's do this. :catface:
Can't be overtaking shits me with pet talk.

Post pics of your beloved- from cats, to dogs, to turtles and sheep, to baby rhinos and whatever other animal friend you may own or previously owned.

*no cat fights please. Cats are better than dogs, its true, if you cannot accept that go away.

This is the closest pic I can find to my ex Siamese his facial proportions of nose length and ear length (some look like inbred bats)
He was a show cat who won blue ribbons,that didnt like being in a cage, so he was given to my sister for free if she promised not to show him or breed him.

iu

This is the closest pic I can find to my ex Siamese his facial proportions of nose length and ear length (some look like inbred bats)
He was a show cat who won blue ribbons,that didnt like being in a cage, so he was given to my sister for free if she promised not to show him or breed him.

iu

Those eyes :hearteyes:

I house sat my then coordinator's house in Eltham a couple times.

She had these dogs too. Lucky was so ******* sweet.. i taught him how to shake hands. Bc, they obviously couldnt be ****ed doing it themselves. Taught him in like a couple hours.

This cat normally does sleep outside, in garden shed but the sook was asking to come in because it was windy last night.
He got a few hours inside before I went to sleep and then I put him in laundry, where there is a flap door thinking he would go outside anyway as there a Burmese in there that normally will not leave him alone. So he would go outside for some peace and quiet to get away from her but looks like it was so cold last night, he actually stayed in there with her. I think he about 12 years old now, so too lazy to kill anything, except if a mouse walked into his mouth. I heard he use to kill lizards like ghekkos at night in his youth up in Queensland if they entered the backyard up there. Do not think he likes cold nights in Melbourne.

Yeah our cats had an "under the house" where they could get shelter and also we had a big doona for them (my brother set fire to it at a camp, so it wasnt good anymore for humans- perfectly good for the cats tho, they loved it).. they snuggled up together and were fine.

When my parents went away tho for the weekend I would bring them inside sometimes for a little while.

Its SO funny when outside cats come inside.. its like heaven they cant stop walking around sniffing everything lol

Yeah our cats had an "under the house" where they could get shelter and also we had a big doona for them (my brother set fire to it at a camp, so it wasnt good anymore for humans- perfectly good for the cats tho, they loved it).. they snuggled up together and were fine.

When my parents went away tho for the weekend I would bring them inside sometimes for a little while.

Its SO funny when outside cats come inside.. its like heaven they cant stop walking around sniffing everything lol
This Tonkinse cat may mark everything if I had allowed him to stay in overnight. I was last one up, Hence, no chance I was going to leave him alone once I wanted to goto bed after watching tv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I will say about dog owners- they're pretty much the most awesomesss ppl there are.

Always let me accost their poor dog in the street and shower them with hugs and kisses.*

*covid safe at all times.
**and also be aware to ask first and not take up too much of their time

I walk my mother's dog sometimes and it's definitely a way to meet people if I had any inclination to do so. She should really walk the dog herself, then she'd make all sorts of neighbourhood friends. Plus it's a good bit of exercise in her old age.

Back