Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

9CBE2312-362C-4039-8877-EBFF17540E4C.jpeg

My parents two on the middle/left and our one on the right. My parents got theirs 4 years ago in Melbourne as rescues that suited being outdoor cats on acreage to chase mice/vermin away. Mum decided they were better suited coming inside on hot days and now they are indoor only cats in Perth with a big outdoor run that my dad built for them. Our one is definitely going to want an outdoor run when we move out of my parents as we just relocated to Perth and are finding our feet while staying with my folks. Ours is called pancake and here is a tattoo of pancake being pancaked by pancakes that we both have on our ankle 😂.

C00F94D8-97CA-448B-94BA-B0883D4C8077.jpeg

Good stuff, congrats!!

Hope the move back to Perth works out.

Move... back to Perth. From qld. Paging Billy ray to the pet thread.. paging Dr BR
Only come here for the mining work and money while my partner studies, we will be back in QLD in 3 years time!

Got a family connection that’s got me in for the big bucks and she decided to study 2 years ago and once graduated will also do some mining for a year for her career and we could essentially return and buy a house if it goes to plan.

View attachment 1082480

Dis cat gon fu** you up. Keep the knife drawer locked.
He’s a big Tom cat - when my parents picked him from the rescue they were reading his file on the way home and he was only desexed at about 6 years old, but he’s obviously been hit fairly hard at some stage in his life as he’s a lot better now but still flinches when you go to pat him. The other two cats run riot around him and he just sleeps all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1082365

My parents two on the middle/left and our one on the right. My parents got theirs 4 years ago in Melbourne as rescues that suited being outdoor cats on acreage to chase mice/vermin away. Mum decided they were better suited coming inside on hot days and now they are indoor only cats in Perth with a big outdoor run that my dad built for them. Our one is definitely going to want an outdoor run when we move out of my parents as we just relocated to Perth and are finding our feet while staying with my folks. Ours is called pancake and here is a tattoo of pancake being pancaked by pancakes that we both have on our ankle 😂.

View attachment 1082369
Love cats with white 'socks'.

Back