Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty 2017 NBA Western Conference Playoffs Thread. Vale Portland, OKC, Memphis

Do you want a poll?

• Yes

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Yes but only if Priceys Mum posts pics

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit, I love the love for a fellow Aussie, but the reason Exum isn't getting minutes is because he is currently trash (hope that changes). Not because the coach is doing it wrong. He's averaging 5ppg @35% shooting. He's averaging more fouls than rebounds and 2.4 assists to 1.4 TOs per game.

He isn't playing well enough to deserve minutes in a big playoff series.

He's got plenty of time to turn it around, but at the moment he hasn't proven he deserves the minutes.
True

But that's what regular season is for.

Quinn's yanked him and gone hoiberg on him a little too often imo

Sent from my SM-J500Y using Tapatalk

I love playoff basketball

Beverly two threes on westbrook
Roberson two threes on harden to start the game

The beard 0-4 and two free throw misses from the line.

Those two defensive matchups are going to be crucial to the series with ball dominant point guards. The usage rate of these two is going to be through the roof.

The rockets have the fire power can the thunder beat there poor defence in transition.

The thunder switching on defence is struggling like it has all year.

Go thunder get on the high side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Most had OKC winning more games than Houston this year. They were also up 3-1 in the WCF. You don't do that if your only good players are Durant and Westbrook. OKC have had players regress and traded Ibaka but how much of that is due to Westbrook's style of play? What kind of numbers do you think Kanter and Adams would be putting up if they were playing pick n roll with Harden?

Anyways only one game. Still a long way to go in the series. I dont expect OKC to be abused in the middle like they were today.

Back