Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty 2020 NBA Finals Thread - the LA Lakers v the Miami Heat

Who do you think will be the 2020 NBA Champion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Begrudgingly congrats to LeBron and the LakeraNation fans here

They honoured Kobe and Gia in the best way possible

Now it's up to Ainge and Celtics management to do some creative moves to try and get us alone on the pinnacle of most Chips again (much easier said than done)

Hopefully Vanessa and the rest of the Bryant family can take a lot of solace and comfort from this Championship. We will always miss Kobe and Gia in our hearts 💜💛☘☘

Gotta say it was obvious early Jimmy didn’t have the legs today. I don’t think he rose up once for a jumper or anything. Full props to him for what he did this series though - he was HUGE. Amazing performance.

Amazing run by the Heat - injuries ruined any chance they had in the end. Full credit though. It will be fascinating to see how they go next year. The east is getting pretty stacked with the Heat, Bucks, Celtics, Raps, maybe 76er’s and add the Nets. How times have changed.

I don't remember enough about the Bulls championships or any really as none of my Sonics or Knicks teams ever won anything so I've never paid attention.

Was Jordan the type to happily sit on the pine when the title was won?

He would often defer to Pippen and Kukoc down the stretch as he would get nervous jod23 will tell you more

What an awful season, thank god it's come to an end. Although I doubt next season will have home courts & fans anyway.
Thanks for your input

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say it was obvious early Jimmy didn’t have the legs today. I don’t think he rose up once for a jumper or anything. Full props to him for what he did this series though - he was HUGE. Amazing performance.

Amazing run by the Heat - injuries ruined any chance they had in the end. Full credit though. It will be fascinating to see how they go next year. The east is getting pretty stacked with the Heat, Bucks, Celtics, Raps, maybe 76er’s and add the Nets. How times have changed.
The Heat desperately need a scorer/playmaker. Someone like Bradley Beal would make the Heat massive contenders next season.

Felt a bit robbed this season. Didnt get to see Giannis v LeBron as the Bucks choked up a storm. Then we didnt get to see LA v LA which everyone wanted because the Clippers choked. Then we couldnt even get an interesting Finals series as the Dragon and Adebayo went down leaving an already distant outsider a complete non entity.

Felt a bit robbed this season. Didnt get to see Giannis v LeBron as the Bucks choked up a storm. Then we didnt get to see LA v LA which everyone wanted because the Clippers choked. Then we couldnt even get an interesting Finals series as the Dragon and Adebayo went down leaving an already distant outsider a complete non entity.

Somethings are just meant to be.

But yeah the injuries certainly took a bit of gloss off the finals. But it is what it is and the Lazza O-B trophy will sit nicely in Lakernation, without the *.

The streets will never forget.

chris-kaman-bench-2514-twitter-ftr_1ftcc6g6zsky71rcmez9mwflit.jpg

Lakers fans disgracing themselves. They only needed 5 more for 81 to honour Kobe.

Back