The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

PP34

Finals MVP
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #1
For the Celtics brahs on this site.

Discuss everything Green in here brahs. Player news, trade rumours/ideas, the future, what the rest of the season holds and anything else that doesn't fit in the weekly NBA threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
My take. Play the season out with what we have.

Don't give a shit if we lose a bunch of games and finish out of the play-offs.

PP34

Finals MVP
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #7
My take. Play the season out with what we have.

Don't give a shit if we lose a bunch of games and finish out of the play-offs.
I still like our chances next season if we can get some good play out of Green (like 15ppg and giving Pierce more rest), a very good sophomore season out of Sully, an actual MVP like season for Rondo and hopefully KG can still be one of the best defenders in the league while on the court.

workhorse

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Need some guys to stop playing like pussies and get fired up. We should fear no one and play like that, we need some venom out on the court!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
What a wasted season.
For everyone? Or just the C's? It's not over for anyone just yet. What was the Celts ceiling this season with Rondo and Sullinger? The 8/7 seed? Still not unatainable. Or Ainge shits the bed and trades at the deadline to tank and attain mid lottery draft picks.
At your age following the team you follow, I'm assuming it's rare to want to want to see your team lose. Maybe that's the best option though. Head up, you don't don't always win.

TheLad!

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle,NY Giants, Celtics
wooaaahhh brahs, im a celtics brah, just wanted to say sup!

although quick question why did nab memes suggest we were getting oden? can't find anything about it anywhere

Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
although quick question why did nab memes suggest we were getting oden? can't find anything about it anywhere
Apparently Ainge met with Oden yesterday, C's are one of a few teams looking at him for next season. Provided he's on a minimum salary (which you'd assume he will be) it's a no-risk proposition, he needs to be somewhere with no requirement for him to be a star so he can just get back on the court (i.e. Portland spent a #1 pick on him, so there was always that pressure)

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #21
High praise for the Celtics from PN.
i was about to come here to post words to that effect.

whilst we are sworn enemies (tupac vs notorious BIG) as a basketball lover from another mother i can say without any doubt that celtic basketball of late has been impressive. mighty impressive.

Chadwiko

Captain Awesome
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics
i was about to come here to post words to that effect.

whilst we are sworn enemies (tupac vs notorious BIG) as a basketball lover from another mother i can say without any doubt that celtic basketball of late has been impressive. mighty impressive.
Love Boston. Hate LA.
Love Tupac. Hate Biggy.

I'm a complicated man.

Top Bottom