srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I think whoever wins tomm wins the series. If they level it up, I think it will give them a huge psychological advantage. We have to bounce back!

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
No Hayward is starting to have an effect in this series. On days like today where JB & Kemba were ordinary, we desperately needed his playmaking abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Was very impressed with Jaylen Brown today. He rightfully came out pissed after game 4, and said it was a game we should not have lost, nd he really set the tone today early.

Marcus Smart and Theis were also brilliant.

How sweet is this ???

👀👀👀

I really hate The Raptors and all Candian Sports teams really, finishing them off in game 6 will be incredibly satisfying.

Memphis

Premiership Player
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
Was very impressed with Jaylen Brown today. He rightfully came out pissed after game 4, and said it was a game we should not have lost, nd he really set the tone today early.

Marcus Smart and Theis were also brilliant.

How sweet is this ???

👀👀👀

I really hate The Raptors and all Candian Sports teams really, finishing them off in game 6 will be incredibly satisfying.
Took his soul.

Memphis

Premiership Player
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Sick game 5 what a statement brought them back to reality.

Let's just finish them off like that in game 6.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
We have what, the 3rd best defense in the league and only one bloke got votes for defensive TOTY?

And it looks like Miami 4-1. Bugger, was hoping the Bucks would push them to 5 or 6

Memphis

Premiership Player
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
We have what, the 3rd best defense in the league and only one bloke got votes for defensive TOTY?

And it looks like Miami 4-1. Bugger, was hoping the Bucks would push them to 5 or 6
Least the bucks showed us how to slow Miami down big time shutting down Robinson.

Stevens somewhere watching this game knowing we have the defence to match them and the offence to overpower them.

Top Bottom