srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Good to secure B2B home wins….was a tad nervous of a standard Boston let down after a big win over LA yest.

Hopefully get the business done @ home v Houston & Brooklyn, before rounding out week against Spurs. Bank those 3 we should be back in business with JB ready to go.

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Grant Williams a chance to win most improved player ? Been fantastic most of the season, esp the last couple of weeks. Absolutely won me over.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
We are a solid team when we have everyone on the park. I know it was only the rockets but games like that builds confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Enjoyed seeing Jaylen Brown back and scoring 10 points in 60 seconds.

But it's hard to take much away from that game given how bad The Rockets are. But at least we are now on a season high win streak and climbing the standings.

Wish Nesmith got more minutes though.

Elmer_Judd

#InBielsaWeTrust #MOT
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I can’t have this team. Trail by nearly 30, come back & hit front to lead by 8 with 3 mins to play only then to concede a 15-0 run to close out game.

I have no words.
Udoka is a problem, dunno if it's his fault we lost though. These players are a head case ****

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Udoka is a problem, dunno if it's his fault we lost though. These players are a head case ****
He is a big part of the problem, because he’s failed to influence how we close out games. We are that flaky of a side, we’re either brilliant or diabolical with nothing in between.

We were that way under Stevens & nothings changed.

Demonic Ascent

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
WTF was that? Just finished the Spurs game this morning they looked trash early then dominated the middle part of the game to take what looked a comfortable lead then completely sh*t the bed in the last 3 minutes. Complete Jekyll and Hyde performance with Tatum & Smart the main culprits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad