The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great response & never in doubt.

Just need to balance the interior/exterior offense, because we started to get a little stagnant relying on the 3 ball in 2nd half. Jays need to mix it up & drive to the rim to keep that bucks D thinking. We collapsed their D & kicked out beautifully in first half.

This is going to be a brutal series & we have to strike first in Milwaukie. 3 day break hopefully enough for Smarty to get up.

Last edited:

Great response & never in doubt.

Just need to balance the interior/exterior offense, because we started to get a little stagnant relying on the 3 ball in 2nd half. Jays need to mix it up & drive to the rim to keep that bucks D thinking. We collapsed their D & kicked out beautifully in first half.

This is going to be a brutal series & we have to strike first in Milwaukie. 3 day break hopefully enough for Smarty to get up.
I've got good confidence we can take G3 but most likely lose G4 but long as we split their home court so we can snatch home court back we should pull off this series.

Primetime w/end broadcast times for US east coast. NFL’s worse, cos it’s every Sunday arvo & graveyard times for us every Monday morn.🥴

5 ******* am like fml.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have to beat the big man play that Bucks bring. Will be a 7 game series.

Need to steal one I think we’ll win G3 honestly we have the momentum going into it.

Players have been well rested Smart likely to be back but on restricted minutes and time lord should be close to 100%

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a tough loss to take.

Caught the second half of it, refs were actual dog s**t.

How tf was that not a shooting foul on Smart?

Good on Ime for calling it out and even quoting his press conference, "If they don't fall down, they don't call it. Need to teach my guys to flop more."

I love this guy.

My pr0n:

278725774_10161772728300884_7730490365821473894_n.jpg
Any mods on here that could make this picture our thread banner? Or do we need to kindly ask peternorth to do it?

Gees I’m still flat after that. Complete reversal of G4, esp the last qtr. We just can’t afford to drop our intensity against this mob & we played a little too safe once 14 up.

Whoever plays the harder for longer wins this series, regardless of home court & TL has to play game 6, or Giannis will sweep us aside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back