The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a fan of Brogdon, plays two ways & is a good distributor, only prob is he’s made of glass, so he’s a reasonably big risk.

What a way to wake up! Wish list complete with genuine two way PG in Brogdon for a late 1st & bench dead wood. Gallo coming in as a top up is icing on cake.

If we can get Bryant to replace Theis, we are in good shape for an even better title run.

Genius Brad!

Brogdon is a great get. He's our version of Jrue for being a PG that's super efficient and talented too boot.

Gallo to come off the bench.
Great pick ups. Brog will do well if he can stay healthy.

What a way to wake up! Wish list complete with genuine two way PG in Brogdon for a late 1st & bench dead wood. Gallo coming in as a top up is icing on cake.

If we can get Bryant to replace Theis, we are in good shape for an even better title run.

Genius Brad!
Brad going for GM of the year two seasons straight.

Just caught up with the news haha. Two great gets.

Smart, Brown, Tatum, Horford, Time Lord
Brogdon, White, Gallinari, Williams, Bryant (if we sign him)

That's a really good 10 and if either Jay gets injured it means we have a genuine 3 to give the other a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jungle drums are beating with Durant again. Gotta say I’m not interested at all. JB is only getting better & was actually our best player in the finals & that’s the ultimate litmus test imo.

With Brogdon & Gallo & natural improvement from the Jays, I think we’re well placed for next 3-4 years to win rings without an ageing KD.

Last edited:
Wut! Not my white mamba
He'll be the third in line PG here and will be looking for opportunity. Get another big in to really press for a ring.

Celtics great Bill Russell, 11-time NBA champion, dies at 88

As a Laker fan, I shouldn't be a fan of this guy, but besides being one of the greatest players in history he was also one of its nicest, most knowledgeable and respected persons in Basketball and played an important part civil rights movement in America. A true legend.

RIP Bill

Celtics great Bill Russell, 11-time NBA champion, dies at 88

As a Laker fan, I shouldn't be a fan of this guy, but besides being one of the greatest players in history he was also one of its nicest, most knowledgeable and respected persons in Basketball and played an important part civil rights movement in America. A true legend.

RIP Bill

Thanks for your kind words mate, plus he had a very special and unique relationship with Kobe too.

Took the City of Boston far too long to finally appreciate his greatness, especially building a statue (something Bill Simmons pushed for, which I will always be grateful for)

Thanks for your kind words mate, plus he had a very special and unique relationship with Kobe too.

Took the City of Boston far too long to finally appreciate his greatness, especially building a statue (something Bill Simmons pushed for, which I will always be grateful for)
And with Magic as well.

1659327295019.png

1659327350876.png

1659327412755.png

I think Kareem may have said it best.

1659327638830.png

A Celtic who was loved and respected by all. Who would have thought.:D

Sorry for your loss Celtic fans.

And with Magic as well.

View attachment 1462839

View attachment 1462841

View attachment 1462844

I think Kareem may have said it best.

View attachment 1462851

A Celtic who was loved and respected by all. Who would have thought.:D

Sorry for your loss Celtic fans.

The Celtics v Lakers rivalry is a unique thing in that it does seem to be built around a mutual respect and admiration for each other as well as our fierce on court rivalry.

We (Celtics Nation) were as devastated as the Lakers fanbase when we lost Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gigi, tragically way too seen (Russ took Kobe's death really hard)

He made the city of Boston (which unfortunately did have a really racist element back then) a better and more socially educated and aware city for it.

Still hasn't really sunk it fully yet he is gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back