The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Delonte West should get a call.

I hope we keep these guys and have another crack next season. Maybe then, Rondo will truly turn into an MVP caliber player, Pierce will still do what he does every second night or so and hopefully KG can keep going. :p

I can feel a Shelvin Mack coming on...

nbaman1 What was the Pierce injury you referred to earlier?

Read on twitter that he said after the game that he'd been playing with a pinched nerve in his next for the past two months.

KG: "All Star Game for me at least is a chance to interact with everybody. For it being my last, I got some family coming down. You know me, I'm all about the rest. I'm all about the family. That's what I plan on doing."

Reporter: Will this be your last All-Star Game?"

KG: "This is definitely my last All-Star Game."

Reporter: "Why do you say that it will be your last All-Star Game?

KG:"Why not?"

Reporter: "Because you have two years left on your contract."

KG: "Ya'll don't know what I know. Put it like this, I'm more than grateful. I'm not going to act like I've got more All-Star Games in me. So I'm actually going to enjoy this one with some friends and family."

KG: "All Star Game for me at least is a chance to interact with everybody. For it being my last, I got some family coming down. You know me, I'm all about the rest. I'm all about the family. That's what I plan on doing."

Reporter: Will this be your last All-Star Game?"

KG: "This is definitely my last All-Star Game."

Reporter: "Why do you say that it will be your last All-Star Game?

KG:"Why not?"

Reporter: "Because you have two years left on your contract."

KG: "Ya'll don't know what I know. Put it like this, I'm more than grateful. I'm not going to act like I've got more All-Star Games in me. So I'm actually going to enjoy this one with some friends and family."
Meanwhile dickheads everywhere are taking out the last part of the final answer and acting like he knows he's retiring. :rolleyes:

1.5 Games of the 4th playoff position bitchezzz

ppchest.gif

Although saying that I'd rather finish 6 and play New York in the first round also avoiding Miami in the 2nd round :p;)

1.5 Games of the 4th playoff position bitchezzz

ppchest.gif

Although saying that I'd rather finish 6 and play New York in the first round also avoiding Miami in the 2nd round :p;)

is it still tanking if its not for draft picks,

or more of a china at badminton scenario

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an interesting quote,

Garnett moved into 15th place all-time in NBA scoring last night, and Pierce into 20th on the same list and 10th in made free throws. It’s a long way from Pierce’s mother’s house in Inglewood, Calif.
“What you all don’t know is that Paul and I have history, and it’s only right that we come in here and we make history together,” said Garnett. “Thirteen, 14, tearing up his Mom’s living room, breaking vases, almost getting (our butts) whooped. First time I ever experienced Crenshaw on a Sunday — for you all that don’t know what Crenshaw on a Sunday is, Crenshaw on a Sunday is a big deal — Crenshaw on a Sunday taking me out being 15, 16 years old.
“Then finally being able to follow our dreams, (the) McDonalds (High School All-Star Game), having some duration together, trying to go to the same school then obviously going different paths then finally meeting up here in Boston, winning a championship, doing the things we’ve been doing since we’ve been here,” Garnett continued. “Twenty thousand points, surpassing people we watched when we grew up and everything, obviously idolizing — it’s special. It’s best to do it with a personal friend. Not just a teammate, but a real friend. Someone that knows you, knows your family, knows where you come from and vice versa. Knows the things that motivate you and push you.
“I always tell people I’ve got the greatest seat in the house to watch one of the best players in NBA history put the ball in the basket every night. It’s special to be able to do it with him.

Pierce and KG were friends in their early teens.

Y U say that?

Greg Dickerson doesn't think he's coming back and that's the vibe he says PP is giving off and those around him.

PP wants to come back but isn't feeling like he will at this stage.

Cedric Maxwell also said as much a week or so ago.

Danny Ainge would never tank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back