The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics Melbourne Stars
Massive game on Wednesday! Sadly i won't be able to watch the next 3 weeks of Celtic basketball i will be on holidays in perth. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wally Walpamur

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Celtics
Massive game on Wednesday! Sadly i won't be able to watch the next 3 weeks of Celtic basketball i will be on holidays in perth. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
I live in Perth and I'm pretty sure I can still watch them over the next three weeks?

srobbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in the **** was Stevens thinking starting horford in the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough but becoming pretty standard this year.....sigh

Last edited:
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in **** was Stevens thinking starting horford on the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough.
I am getting pretty tired of Horford. Shouldn't have started in the 4th I agree but he's cooked.

2 points and 4 boards in 23 minutes are bad numbers for a 2nd or 3rd string bench player let alone a $29M player. He's been dragging for a long time and needs to ship off somewhere else.

Hard to disagree with the B/R/H comment either, very disappointing.

Memphis_

Senior List
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in **** was Stevens thinking starting horford on the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough.
He stank it up today that's for sure.

Top Bottom