The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazy arrogance. We didn't play with any urgency whatsoever, except when we were 26? points behind. Horford stunk the place out. 24 hours before i sat and watched a really good display against the Pacers and then we cop this effort. What a Jekyll and Hyde team we are.

What chance do we realistically have of landing Davis and what would we have to cough up? I don't really keep a finger on the pulse of trade conditions.

Would sacrifice almost anyone bar Tatum and Kyrie. Would be reluctant to lose Brown also.

What chance do we realistically have of landing Davis and what would we have to cough up? I don't really keep a finger on the pulse of trade conditions.

Would sacrifice almost anyone bar Tatum and Kyrie. Would be reluctant to lose Brown also.

Brown or Tatum would go as a minimum, but likewise I’d be reluctant to deal Tatum. Brown I’d trade in a heartbeat, as well as pick/s & Rozier. Pels front office wouldn’t entertain anything less that’s for certain.

End of the day we won’t be challenging unless we get AD or another quality 5, so something has to give eventually.

But it’s all heresay at this stage with not a lot of substance.

Think injuries have caught up to big Al. Gimme Baynes starting please. Or trading in Davis. Or somebody like that at least.
We are missing Baynes' rebounding and his strong aggressive work in general in the paint. He doesn't play a lot of minutes but it's been noticeable how much we miss him in that area when he's not on the court, (am i sounding like a biased Aussie,haha?).
Williams injected a bit of energy when he came on. I like him.

This team is making me an angry man. Wtf was that s**t show in the last qtr??

After Hayward made a nice 3pt play to put us 10 up, Rozier started the rot jacking up 3 after 3 like he had a blind fold on & when he wasn’t doing that he was turning it over with ease.

Once the 3 bug started, everyone caught it & we were behind before we knew it. We got spanked on the glass late & our defence lacked effort late again.

These lapses we have are reminding me of the 1st third to the year & after starting to regain a bit of faith, reckon we’ve undone a lot of good work with 2 pathetic road games against sub 500 teams.

Shocking performance to say the least.
We need to bring in a couple of vets.
Giving up 44 points in the 3rd might as well not even tried to comeback and then we get taunted by them chanting "kyries leaving."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tatum the only shining light in that game. Kyrie and Smart in, we probably win that but this is just getting worse and worse.

3 of our 5 starters combining for 23 points and Hayward 3 points in 25 minutes. Yuck

Tatum the only shining light in that game. Kyrie and Smart in, we probably win that but this is just getting worse and worse.

3 of our 5 starters combining for 23 points and Hayward 3 points in 25 minutes. Yuck
Horford is not the player he was last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have Irving.

I would offload him + Horford for Hassan Whiteside and a 2nd rounder. Free up Cap space.

Yeah that was my only reservation but Beal defends as well which I like. But yeah....horford & hayward is actually a good fit for Miami, esp Hayward as another scorer.

Whiteside would be ideal!

Yeah that was my only reservation but Beal defends as well which I like. But yeah....horford & hayward is actually a good fit for Miami, esp Hayward as another scorer.

Anthony Davis would be ideal but would he want to be a role player or the star? I dont see how he would go fitting in with the team dynamics. In New Orleans he is the star.

Whiteside wants to much money for he is worth though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back