Memphis_

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
Old Trafford
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics

Need a better starting C other than that it's not to bad.
Wouldn't leave tatum at the 4 though for the season as he is undersize and doesn't rebound as much.

srobbo

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hope we land boogie as rumoured. He’s the easily the best value 4/5 on market & gives us that extra power in the paint we’re after. His ceiling could be anything if he stays focused & fit.

Shifts Kanter to the bench to give us more depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope we land boogie as rumoured. He’s the easily the best value 4/5 on market & gives us that extra power in the paint we’re after. His ceiling could be anything if he stays focused & fit.

No chance. Ainge obviously just doesn't like the guy.

Memphis_

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
Old Trafford
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

Wouldn't take the chance on his defense.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ausbacker

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Beantown

Need a better starting C other than that it's not to bad.
Wouldn't leave tatum at the 4 though for the season as he is undersize and doesn't rebound as much.
Rebounding has been something of an Achilles heel for the Celtics: Kanter gives us that in spades. In a strange sense of the manner, I don't mind the signing and personally, I would have gambled on Cousins but if Ainge and Stevens want good boys playing for the C's, so be it. Sure, we're aware Kanter has some defensive deficiencies but Brown and Smart rotating over to force doubles can help make up on that end. Also, I prefer our front court patrolling the paint and I'm intrigued by Grant Williams who, the more I read about, seems to become more impressive by the day (geez it would be nice if he was another inch taller). I'm high on Robert Williams and believe, at some point, like the Knicks did with Robinson, you have to thrust him into the spotlight and see what he's got.

Memphis_

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
Old Trafford
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Rebounding has been something of an Achilles heel for the Celtics: Kanter gives us that in spades. In a strange sense of the manner, I don't mind the signing and personally, I would have gambled on Cousins but if Ainge and Stevens want good boys playing for the C's, so be it. Sure, we're aware Kanter has some defensive deficiencies but Brown and Smart rotating over to force doubles can help make up on that end. Also, I prefer our front court patrolling the paint and I'm intrigued by Grant Williams who, the more I read about, seems to become more impressive by the day (geez it would be nice if he was another inch taller). I'm high on Robert Williams and believe, at some point, like the Knicks did with Robinson, you have to thrust him into the spotlight and see what he's got.
That's where I prefer someone like steven Adams. Brings all of that and more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom