The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree.

I do agree we've played extremely mediocre basketball overall the first quarter of the season though. Especially on offense.
Agreed and i think marcus smart needs to start a few more games too i think brown is quality but marcus has more experience and a better defender.

Agreed and i think marcus smart needs to start a few more games too i think brown is quality but marcus has more experience and a better defender.
The coaches and jaylen need to figure out where he fits.

He has the versatility to find a main role on a very good team but he has looked asleep for large parts of games this season on both ends. It's on him and Brad to rectify that.

d
I disagree.

I do agree we've played extremely mediocre basketball overall the first quarter of the season though. Especially on offense.
D as well, what was going to be expected to be a great season is not turning out that way. Long way to go but they need to find the next gear fast lucky we are not in the other Conference lol

d

D as well, what was going to be expected to be a great season is not turning out that way. Long way to go but they need to find the next gear fast lucky we are not in the other Conference lol
Other than one super team, the west is overrated as s**t this year. The clippers, nuggets, and thunder are pretty meh for 3 of the top 4 teams.

The problem for the east comes when you get past the top 5 or 6 teams, the rest is really poor and gets lit up consistently by middling and lower west teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve hit a nice patch in our fixture with plenty of rest days & a draw that could allow us to put quite a few W’s together.
Hopefully that is the case we have the knicks next game should get the win, now we finally have hayward getting back to his utah self.

Pelicans today at 11:30 back home.
Hayward Doubtful (sick)
Baynes OUT (Ankle)
Yabusele OUT (Ankle)
Horford Doubtful (knee)
Kyrie OUT (shoulder soreness)

Time for the rookies to step up!
Rosier/Brown/Tatum/Morris/??? as the starting 5?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back