The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in the * was Stevens thinking starting horford in the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough but becoming pretty standard this year.....sigh

Last edited:
Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in **** was Stevens thinking starting horford on the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough.

I am getting pretty tired of Horford. Shouldn't have started in the 4th I agree but he's cooked.

2 points and 4 boards in 23 minutes are bad numbers for a 2nd or 3rd string bench player let alone a $29M player. He's been dragging for a long time and needs to ship off somewhere else.

Hard to disagree with the B/R/H comment either, very disappointing.

Back to being chumps on the road again, surprise surprise. Seriously though what in **** was Stevens thinking starting horford on the last when we had momentum?? He single handedly gave it back to Miami with 5 of the most horrid minutes I’ve seen from a player this year!!

Brown/Rozier/Hayward go missing off the bench again. 10pts between them isn’t good enough.
He stank it up today that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back