The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
havnt seen us play in a bit how are they looking where we predicting we end this season
Honestly last couple of games been alright now that they are back to winning ways.
But still i reckon we will finish 5th im hoping for 4th so at least have one game with home court but we will see.
Hayward slowly getting his act together with 30 point game vs the warriors and a game winner against kings, good to see.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Home stretch now, reckon we take Indy’s spot at 4th given their nightmare run home & possible push for 3rd to challenge philly. Huge game in a few days against them.

Will be at TD for the Spurs & Indy games next week so happy they actually both mean something in the scheme of where we finish.

Home stretch now, reckon we take Indy’s spot at 4th given their nightmare run home & possible push for 3rd to challenge philly. Huge game in a few days against them.

Will be at TD for the Spurs & Indy games next week so happy they actually both mean something in the scheme of where we finish.
Realistically we need to be ahead of them by the end of the month. After that they have 2x Detroit (both should win), us, Brooklyn and Atlanta. All of which they should win. And in the end, the only difference will be whether we have HCA or they do

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Realistically we need to be ahead of them by the end of the month. After that they have 2x Detroit (both should win), us, Brooklyn and Atlanta. All of which they should win. And in the end, the only difference will be whether we have HCA or they do

Detroit are no pushovers at home as seen today beating toronto & will be playing for 8th themselves.

They don’t play Atlanta & finish with us & brooklyn. By rights I’d expect us to finish 1-2 games ahead of them minimum & push for 3rd.

Detroit are no pushovers at home as seen today beating toronto & will be playing for 8th themselves.

They don’t play Atlanta & finish with us & brooklyn. By rights I’d expect us to finish 1-2 games ahead of them minimum & push for 3rd.
Their last game is Atlanta:

#36.png

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
So it comes down to the Indy game on sat for homecourt....and way philly are wavering atm, we’re a sneaky chance of snagging 3rd, esp if the bucks beat them tomm closing it to a game b/w 3rd & 4th.

Should be an interesting week..

So it comes down to the Indy game on sat for homecourt....and way philly are wavering atm, we’re a sneaky chance of snagging 3rd, esp if the bucks beat them tomm closing it to a game b/w 3rd & 4th.

Should be an interesting week..
Yeah, both teams should win their last 2 games. Yeah Philly's form isn't great but they only need to halve their games and they're top 3.

Sleutheren

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
The sooner Boston relieves themselves of Morris and Rozier the better. Rozier only played a handful on mins in the first half before leaving the game with an illness. In his 5 or so mins he made a nice pass which resulted in an open look from 3 and then jacked up a ill-advised 3 early in the shotclock. Brad should've just benched him then but he's refused to do that all season. Random stomach bug got Brad's back it seems though.

Sleutheren

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
No coincidence he’s hitting his straps & we’re playing well. Don’t underestimate the importance of Baynes fit too!

4th sewn up....we’ll pummel Indy.
Hayward has been looking physically 'bouncier' over the past month. If Kyrie's not the court, the ball should be in GH's hands pretty much every time. He has great vision, is a good passer and can get his own shot pretty much any time he wants. Guy just makes good plays.
I don't want to see Rozier as the playmaker again this season. GH is back and that's what he's being paid to do.

Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Good defensive win today. Absolutely strangled them in the 3rd limiting them to 8 points!

Hope we can get out of the first round in no more than 6 and get Smart back asap but I can't see us getting anywhere near the Bucks.

Pistons will get swept.

So we're gonna win with Morris having 0 points in 20 minutes of court time. Of course home court next two will play a part but I can't see him having less of an influence next game. In the ed, thank god for Kyrie Irving.

I would not be opposed to trading Hayward to hopefully get in Davis.
Only bloke I'd put off limits for bringing in Davis would be Tatum.

When we play the Bucks, who guards Ilyasova? Tatum with his ridiculously long arms?

Back