The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

He has to start if we don't land another all-star.

Morris if we can keep him, Smart, Brown have been in the NBA long enough now to take the responsibility of leading a second unit.
I think Brown is better right now. Let's say we do sign Capella, I would prefer something like:

Rozier, Brown, Tatum, Horford, Capella
Smart, Hayward, Morris, Theis, Baynes

Although I wouldn't have many issues with starting Baynes either.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
We do need a big man that can average at least 10 RPG but not sure i'd swap horford for capela though.
Still would try to keep horford for his vet skills.

With players like Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier etc I'd prefer a C now who is young and athletic and can run the floor well.

Some serious potential for a bit of run and gun with that kind of line up.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
With players like Tatum, Brown, Smart, Rozier etc I'd prefer a C now who is young and athletic and can run the floor well.

Some serious potential for a bit of run and gun with that kind of line up.

I'd prefer either a myles turner or a andre drummond if we were to trade for a big man.
But if we got capela it would just see what we had to give up for him.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd prefer either a myles turner or a andre drummond if we were to trade for a big man.
But if we got capela it would just see what we had to give up for him.

Capela is the only one that's up the trade block at present according to rumours, nothing out there to suggest the other two are looking to be moved.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Which is a lot less than Horford at present.

18 million a season isn't too bad of a contract for his talent.
Well Horford i think has one more year left on his max deal which im sure he'll opt into then hopefully after take a vets cut.
But capela might not be so bad to grab after all that way horford can play his natural 4 position.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Well Horford i think has one more year left on his max deal which im sure he'll opt into then hopefully after take a vets cut.
But capela might not be so bad to grab after all that way horford can play his natural 4 position.

Horford would still want 20+ million a season for 3 years despite being on the wrong side of 30

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Capela is the only one that's up the trade block at present according to rumours, nothing out there to suggest the other two are looking to be moved.
Yeah i know just saying my personal preferences over capela that's all.

Back