The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Tatum with the game winner.

No way would have he done it if Flat Earth Goose was still here.In just 5 games, Kemba Walker has far more of positive impact on the Celtics and the Chemistry then the 2 odd years Kyrie was here.

Definitely will be buying myself a Kemba jersey. What a star he is, 33 points 👊👊👊

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
No way would have he done it if Flat Earth Goose was still here.In just 5 games, Kemba Walker has far more of positive impact on the Celtics and the Chemistry then the 2 odd years Kyrie was here.

Definitely will be buying myself a Kemba jersey. What a star he is, 33 points 👊👊👊
Same here. Love him! Exactly what this side needed. Someone to take control, but also bring everyone together. The boys are thriving off him and I’m really excited to see where we can go with it.

We are playing very well as a team.
My only concern is the lack of big men will hurt us on the boards especially in the playoffs.
Looking how Baynes is playing is very hard to watch. He's exactly what we need right now and we threw him out.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Looking how Baynes is playing is very hard to watch. He's exactly what we need right now and we threw him out.
Yeah still not sure what the go was on that trade.
We got the bucks first round pick while we gave up pick 24 in this year's draft.
Not to mention he opted in for a cheaper deal too.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Jaylen has been sick as a dog all week (been in hospital 3 times) and still put in a respectable performance.
Yeah not happy with letting Baynes go, but we do at least now have decent cap space and flexibility,plus Ainge and President Brad place a lot of faith in Time lord, which I think will pay off.

But our current win streak shows how much of a great coach Brad Stevens is, provided you are a team first oriented player, unlike that Earth is Flat D/H.

Admittedly we have had a pretty cake schedule so far , but we are nicely placed at this moment in time.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I had forgotten about this thread on BF.

Shame about Hayward but 8 in a row and the team chemistry is straight fire at the moment, meanwhile Kyrie is dropping 50 in Brooklyn but they're still going to be lsoing more games than they're going to win.

Can't underrate the USA camp for the bonding and Kemba is an absolute baller. The exact PG we needed.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I feel like the roster is more comfortable and confident in their role and how many minutes they’ll likely get now that Rozier and Kyrie have gone. Tatum picking up from his first season.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Team chemistry & morale seems really good. Kemba seems to be flourishing not being relied upon to put up a score every night & smart’s energy seems to be setting the benchmark for the team.

Loving the trust Brad’s putting into the bench with valuable mins each game & think we’ll cover Hayward just fine.

So glad the selfish elements of Kyrie & Rozier are gone.

Back